Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser?
Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser is a lotion that helps in repairing and balancing combination and problematic skin. Also, it is ideal for youthful skin types that are prone to breakouts. However this product may not be suitable for all skin types.
About Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser- Does It Really Work?
This lotion is formulated using natural extracts that help in providing balance and repair the skin. Additionally, the extracts aids in cleansing the skin of impurities and dissolving makeup.
Using this product assists in normalizing the skin by bringing balance to the surface oils. Also, it has a non-sticky and light texture, hence easy to apply. The oils contained in this lotion helps to hydrate the skin. Hydration promotes healthy cells and youthful skin appearance.
This cleanser uses the egg yolk extract which helps in firming and toning the skin. A firm skin reduces the appearance of aging signs and promotes a radiant and youthful skin look. Also, this cleanser can balance the skin and prevent breakouts.
This lotion soothes the skin and also reduces inflammation. In addition, it promotes purification of the surface of harmful substances that could lead to breakouts.
During application, it is best to avoid contact with the eyes. Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser is available online and costs $36.00.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser?
This cleanser is composed of natural extracts that enhance the appearance of the skin by soothing and balancing the oils on the skin surface. The Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser ingredients are:
- Vitamin E: which is an antioxidant that fights off free radicals and reduces the wrinkles to give a youthful looking skin.
- Lime Blossom: which is used to naturally repair and balance the skin.
- Lecithin: which is a natural moisturizer and helps to replenish and repair the skin.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
- Apply Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser into the palms and warm. Massage the lotion lightly using circular movements over the face and neck.
- It is suitable to use your fingertips until the make-up has loosened.
- Finally, remove with damp cotton pads or use a warm compress.
- Reviews claim that it is safe to avoid direct contact with the eyes during application.
Benefits Of Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
- Balances and soothes the skin.
- It naturally repairs the skin. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
- Stimulates toning and firming the skin.
Disadvantages Of Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
- It requires day and night application.
- It is only available online.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Does Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
This lotion is formulated using a natural formula that aims at promoting the skin balance and repair. Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser side effects can be mild . However to avert allergic reactions it is best to check on the natural ingredients used.
Final Verdict: Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser
This lotion is consists of natural extracts which aid in improving the appearance of the skin by firming and toning the skin. Also, it can be used to bring balance to combination, oily and problematic skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."