Elemis Neck And Bust Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Elemis Neck And Bust Cream?
Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust helps improve skin elasticity and decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and spots that appear with age. Although it may not be used for all skin types. It is manufactured by Elemis, which also sells other products that can benefit the skin. The cream is made in England.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Neck And Bust Cream?
- Glycerin: Secreted by the body. Can also be replicated synthetically for use as a moisturizer. Forms a protective barrier around the skin but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Contains linoleic acid and is used to combat deficiencies in fatty acid. Could contain anti-inflammatory properties and help with skin problems relating to inflammation.
- Shea Butter: A naturally occurring ingredient that imitates oils produced by the skin’s sebaceous glands. It creates a barrier that protects the skin from water loss.
- Propylene Glycol: Keeps products from melting and ensures active ingredients in products can penetrate the skin properly.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Provides moisture benefits, conditions the skin to make it firmer and smoother, thus promoting a more youthful appearance. Can be fully absorbed by the skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Milk Protein: Replenishes the skin and functions as an emollient.
How To Apply Elemis Neck And Bust Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Massage 1-2 pumps of the cream onto the neck and bust area twice per day in order for best results.
Benefits Of Elemis Neck And Bust Cream
- Many of the ingredients included in Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust are effective in promoting youthful skin and combating dryness.
- Consistent use can improve the skin’s appearance and promote skin healing.
- It is also a safe alternative to invasive surgical procedures. Although there is not clinical backing up for this claim.
Disadvantages Of Elemis Neck And Bust Cream
- The product is expensive.
- Although the cream has been studied, the brand states that the data they use is from a 2004 study. A sample size of this study is not provided.
- Ingredient quantities aren’t provided.
- Even though there is a 30-day refund policy, some people may need longer to see whether or not this product delivers desired results.
Final Verdict : Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust Cream
Many of the ingredients in Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust have been proven effective in moisturizing skin and diminishing the dryness that occurs with aging. Still, it’s concerning that much of the data cited by the manufacturer was obtained in research from 2004. This doesn’t account for changes in the product’s formula which reduces the consumer’s confidence in buying the product. In addition the product contains Glycerin which may cause skin irritation and possibly dermatitis.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."