Elemis Neck Balm Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Elemis Neck Balm?
Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm, US $78.50 for 50 ml, commits to deliver for you new skin that radiates with health and visibly renewed. Skin becomes healthier, plumper, and more resistant to damage that causes aging.
Elemis is a beauty brand that bring together science, nature and aromatics to work on a common goal, and that is, to improve your skin health systematically and safely. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Neck Balm?
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Contains Omega-7 fatty acids that help restore skin’s healthy moisture levels, relieve and calm skin from inflammation.
- Padina Pavonica: An algae that can be naturally derived from the Mediterranean, has been discovered by Elemis to improve skin by enhancing elasticity and skin synthesis which causes your skin to tighten and appear smoother.
- Chlorella Vulgaris: Conditions your skin and boosts its protective antioxidant levels to block cell damaging free radicals and UV.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Elemis Neck Balm
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Use Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm with your daytime and nighttime skincare routine.
- To apply, dot and spread evenly on neck and chest.
Benefits Of Elemis Neck Balm
- Product claim of causing skin to be renewed in just 28 days. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
- This product helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- This product improves the firmness of the skin.
Disadvantages Of Elemis Neck Balm
- Product contains menthol and fragrance ingredients which are highly likely to cause skin irritation on any skin type, but which most especially makes this product not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin types.
- Product contains drying alcohols that dries out your skin in an instant and, with regular use over the longer term, causes permanent damages to your skin matrix, making it less efficient in capturing and retaining moisture.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used as a product preservative, high up into its ingredients list which means that any beneficial ingredient this product’s formula contains is present in very low concentrations that are unlikely to be potent enough to deliver any visible skin improvements.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
Final Verdict: Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm
Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm contains the ingredients necessary to keep skin on your neck and chest defy gravity and other factors of aging for longer. Unfortunately, some questionable ingredients might compromise your skin even more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."