Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm Review: Does it Work?
Elemis Neck Balm Description
Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm, US $65 for 50 ml, commits to deliver for you new skin that radiates with health and visibly renewed in just 28 days of regular product use. Skin becomes healthier, plumper, and more resistant to damage that causes aging.
Elemis is a beauty brand that bring together science, nature and aromatics to work on a common goal, and that is, to improve your skin health systematically and safely.
Elemis Neck Balm Ingredients
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Contains Omega-7 fatty acids that help restore skin’s healthy moisture levels, relieve and calm skin from inflammation.
- Padina Pavonica: An algae that can be naturally derived from the Mediterranean, has been discovered by Elemis to improve skin by enhancing elasticity and skin synthesis which causes your skin to tighten and appear smoother.
- Chlorella Vulgaris: Conditions your skin and boosts its protective antioxidant levels to block cell damaging free radicals and UV.
- Tree Fern Extract: Improve skin elasticity, causing skin to be pulled up, appear denser and noticeably improve in tone and structure.
- Ucuuba Seed Extract: Has strong moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties that relieves your skin of dryness while also promoting faster healing and restoration of denser skin.
Elemis Neck Balm Directions
Use Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm with your daytime and nighttime skincare routine. To apply, dot and spread evenly on neck and chest.
Elemis Neck Balm Advantages
- Product claim of causing skin to be renewed in just 28 days is based on an independent clinical trial carried out in 2015.
- An independent consumer trial done on 114 users who were asked to us products for at least 4 weeks yielded the following results:
- 82 per cent of subjects said their skin felt and looked silkier.
- 77 per cent claimed they noticed improvements in the depth and overall appearance of their fne lines.
- 75 per cent said that the product helped improved their skin’s dry aged look.
- 74 per cent agreed that the product caused their skin to become firmer and more supple.
Elemis Neck Balm Disadvantages
- Product contains menthol and fragrance ingredients which are highly likely to cause skin irritation on any skin type, but which most especially makes this product not recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin types.
- Product contains drying alcohols that dries out your skin in an instant and, with regular use over the longer term, causes permanent damages to your skin matrix, making it less efficient in capturing and retaining moisture.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used as a product preservative, high up into its ingredients list which means that any beneficial ingredient this product’s formula contains is present in very low concentrations that are unlikely to be potent enough to deliver any visible skin improvements.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck and Decollete Balm contains the ingredients necessary to keep skin on your neck and chest defy gravity and other factors of aging for longer. Unfortunately, some questionable ingredients might compromise your skin even more.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.