Elemis Night Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Elemis Night Cream?
Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Night Cream, US $155 for 1.7 fl. oz., has been re-branded as “Pro-Definition Night Cream”.
It has been specially formulated to deliver anti-aging benefits for your skin, and more specifically committed to bringing about the following results:
- Strengthen your skin’s structure to promote improved elasticity and firmness.
- Protect skin against elements and conditions that break down proteins that promote the vitality of collagen and elastin fibers in your skin.
- Improve skin density and redefine your facial contours to bring back your skin’s youthful appearance.
- Enhance collagen production to smoothen wrinkles and tighten skin.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Night Cream
- Gardenia Stem Cells: Promotes a stronger skin structure that is more resilient to damage and aging; with long-term application, it also promotes faster skin cell regeneration that keeps the surface healthy and youthful.
- Arjuna: Has a strengthening effect on your skin’s extra cellular matrix which leads to the improvement in appearance of droopy and saggy skin.
- Lupin: Provides a strengthening effect to the skin matrix which also improves support to collagen and elastin fibers, making skin tighter with a firmer and pulled up appearance.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Elemis Night Cream
Benefits Of Elemis Night Cream
Product contains botanical ingredients that are well-known to deliver skin health benefits that include anti-aging benefits. Based on a third-party consumer trial, the following observations were made, although no information about the methodology was shared:
- This product helps skin tone appeared better.
- This product makes the skin feel firmed.
- this product makes the skin look less saggy. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of Elemis Night Cream
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can accumulate in your body and which, at toxic levels, can cause adverse health effects to your brain and nervous system.
- Product contains fragrances, one of the top products well-known to cause severe skin irritations to any skin type, that is, including non-sensitive ones.
- Contains a slim category of ingredients with beneficial effects to the skin which severely limits the anti-aging functions of this formula.
- Product is expensive
Final Verdict : Elemis Night Cream
Elemis Pro-Intense Lift Effect Night Cream looks like it is made with the most current, most revolutionary ingredients with clean and green origins. Although this product will bring benefits to your skin, it may be limited to moisturizing effects. As for the long-lasting, anti-aging effects, however, it is doubtful how its formula can make youthful lookind skin that lasts happen. When you shed US $155, you simply want more out of every jar.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."