Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging Cream?
Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust Overview
Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust, US $117, is a multi-tasking anti-aging cream that has been specially formulated to better manage the mature skin on your neck, chest and bust area.
About Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated and distributed by Elemis, a skin care brand that traces its origins to providing spa services. With its skin care line, Elemis draws from science, nature and aromatics to create products that bring nothing but good for your skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Reduce the noticeability of loose, sagging and crepe-y skin.
- Restructure your skin to lift and pull it up for a more youthful appearance.
- Improve skin synthesis to create stronger skin layers.
- Regulate the breakdown of collagen to keep you from losing skin volume too soon.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust?
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Enhances your skin’s repair and rejuvenation mechanisms, it also boosts your skin’s moisture content.
- Shea Butter: Rich in Omega fatty acids and Vitamin E, this ingredient deeply soothes and nourishes your skin, causing irritations to calm and your skin barrier to become more resilient to damage.
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract: Improves the protection of your skin’s collagen from damage and untimely breakdown.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Enhances your skin’s condition and moisture levels.
- Padina Pavonica: Improves your skin’s elasticity as it also enhances skin synthesis which strengthens your skin’s structure.
Directions to Use
With Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust already discontinued, the manufacturer recommends the ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Neck & Décolleté Balm as a suitable replacement. Always apply these products only on freshly cleansed and toned skin every time.
- Based on independent clinical trials conducted in 2004, Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust was observed to cause improvements in wrinkling by as much as 33 per cent, with 17 and 14 per cent improvements in firmness and skin elasticity, respectively.
- This product only requires a thin application so that a single bottle will last you a long time.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment reviews indicate that this cream has an easily absorbent consistency.
- According to the manufacturer’s website, this product has been discontinued.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment reviews indicate that this product has a strong fragrance which may not make it suitable for use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
Does Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and EDTA.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, hormonal imbalances, and other hormone-associated diseases due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust would have been a qualified solution for skin aging but, not with too many drawbacks in the formulation which makes this cream best phased out. In which case, you do have to look at other available options.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.