ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream Review: Does It Work As Promised?
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream Description
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream helps fight wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet in order to promote a youthful appearance. It is manufactured by Elemis Ltd., a skin care company that also has spa locations around the world. The product is sold in containers of 50 mil at a cost of $128 and is said to work within 2 weeks. Elemis accepts returns on its products up to 30 days after order date.
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream Ingredients
- Glycerin: Occurs in nature and is frequently used. Maintains proper water balance.
- Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride: Glycerin and coconut oil derivative. Contains fatty acids that repair the skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Ester of glycerin and stearic acid. Acts as a skin lubricant and promotes a fresher appearance.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the seeds of the African Shea tree. Moisturizes the skin and is similar to the skin’s natural oils.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: Used to treat disorders related to circulation and blood flow.
- Vitamin E: Tocopherol. Contains many antioxidants that promote skin restoration, and increase of collagen and elastin.
- Citric Acid: an Alpha Hydroxy Acid used to prevent product formulas from being too alkaline. From citrus fruits. Can exfoliate skin when used in correct proportions.
- Padina Pavonica: Mediterranean algae used for its skin-soothing benefits.
- Mimosa: Astringent with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rose: For its calming properties and use as a fragrance.
Use a pea-sized amount in the morning on clean skin. Massage on face, neck, and décolleté area. Suitable for all skin types.
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream Advantages
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is sold and manufactured by a reputable skin care company that offers spa experiences.
- Backed by a 30-day return policy.
- Contains many ingredients that benefit the skin.
- All ingredients and directions are listed online.
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Marine Cream Disadvantages
- Though the cream is said to be effective, it doesn’t provide specifics about studies conducted and cited on its website.
- The cost, $128 per bottle, may be high for prospective customers.
- Many of Elemis’ products seem to be enhanced by the therapies available at their spas, and getting to them may be cumbersome for some customers.
- Citric Acid, one of the ingredients in the cream, is known for creating a stinging sensation in some people.
People interested in fighting signs of aging may find results in Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. It is manufactured and sold by skin care company that also has spas available that can enhance the results obtained through consistent use of the product. The manufacturer includes ingredient lists online so customers can make informed decisions. In addition, studies cited by the brand state that it works within 2 weeks of use as instructed. However, specific data isn’t listed and their sample size consisted of 26 women. One of the ingredients, Citric Acid, is known for its effectiveness but can cause a stinging sensation in some people depending on the amount used. Other products may provide equal benefits that use different ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."