Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Reviewed 2018: In outs
Finally recognizing and accepting the fact that you are faced with aging skin can be tough enough to handle for most of us. Getting the right regimen and getting on the correct skincare routine that perfectly match your changing skin needs can be tougher.
Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Description
Not if you can adjust to an anti-aging lifestyle that supports you in improving your overall health and wellness, which, in turn, leads to a healthier, more youthful skin. Anti-aging creams, like Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, can also help provide for the moisture boost which a dry, mature skin lacks. Creams, such as this, can also provide protective and regenerative functions that aid skin in facilitating skin repair, restoration and renewal processes that helps you fight multiple signs of skin aging.
This product’s formulation aids in skin regeneration, the best part of which happens while you take a good night’s sleep.
This product is available for $250 for every 50 ml bottle.
Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Ingredients
- Red algae, calms and soothes irritated skin while also bringing out a naturally glowing complexion by improving microcirculation of nutrients, blood and oxygen
- Padina Pavonica, an algae which can only be derived in the Mediterranean, improves skin elasticity which, in turn, firms up and smoothens skin.
- Laminaria Digitata, reveals healthy looking skin that does not show signs of any skin irritation
- Sesame and Avocado Oils, deeply nourish skin while also providing high levels of antioxidant protection
- Wheat Germ Oil, contains very high Vitamin E content that significantly boosts skin moisture and antioxidant levels that helps your skin fight the cell damaging effects of free radicals.
This product is made with the complete list of ingredients enumerated below:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea Butter), Isono-nylIsononanoate, Lauryl Laurate, Ethyl Macadamiate, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, LaminariaDigitata Extract, PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Oil, SesamumIndicum (Sesame) Oil Unsaponifiables, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, PerseaGratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, PadinaPavonica Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Acacia Decurrens Absolute, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Hexapeptide-9, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Propylparaben, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, ButylphenylMethylpropional, Linalool, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Malic Acid.
Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Directions
Apply Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream once daily after cleansing and toning.
Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Advantages
- This product contains an impressive line up of moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients.
Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Disadvantages
- Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream does not contain skin regenerating ingredients which limits its capability to deliver as a night cream.
- This product is made with parabens and phenoxyethanol which can disrupt the natural functioning of hormone-regulated body processes, and cause neurotoxicity, respectively.
Should you entrust your skin with Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream to do the healing and treating while you sleep? Or, should you just sleep on it?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: