Elemis Pro Collagen Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream?
Not if you can adjust to an anti-aging lifestyle that supports you in improving your overall health and wellness, which, in turn, leads to a healthier, more youthful skin. Anti-aging creams, like Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream, can also help provide for the moisture boost which a dry, mature skin lacks. Creams, such as this, can also provide protective and regenerative functions that aid skin in facilitating skin repair, restoration and renewal processes that helps you fight multiple signs of skin aging.
This product’s formulation aids in skin regeneration, the best part of which happens while you take a good night’s sleep.
This product is available for $250 for every 50 ml bottle.
What are the ingredients in Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream?
- Red algae, calms and soothes irritated skin while also bringing out a naturally glowing complexion by improving microcirculation of nutrients, blood and oxygen
- Padina Pavonica, an algae which can only be derived in the Mediterranean, improves skin elasticity which, in turn, firms up and smoothens skin.
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea Butter): These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Butylene Glycol: beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Propylene Glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How to apply Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Apply Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream once daily after cleansing and toning.
Benefits of Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
- This product contains an impressive line up of moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients.
Disadvantages of Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
- Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream does not contain skin regenerating ingredients which limits its capability to deliver as a night cream.
- This product is made with parabens and phenoxyethanol which can disrupt the natural functioning of hormone-regulated body processes, and cause neurotoxicity, respectively.
Final Verdict: Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream
Should you entrust your skin with Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream to do the healing and treating while you sleep? Or, should you just sleep on it?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: