Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum Reviews: Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Elemis Lift Serum Description
The never-ending search for eternal youth has led manufacturers to seek the solutions from the most unusual ends of the earth. This time, from the beneficial skin ingredients found in the sea, Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum, US $120 for 30 ml
Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum is made from algae and seaweed extracts which, based on a number of research, have the power to tightly bind and strongly synthesize skin. With regular, continued used, expect this product to deliver the following results:
- More resilient and better damage resistant skin
- Smoother skin complexion
- More radiant and glowing skin complexion
- Better hydrated skin over extended hours
- Healthier and younger skin you can see and feel
Elemis Lift Serum Ingredients
- Padina Pavonica: Mediterranean algae which improves the synthesis of multiple skin precursors to improve skin texture, as well as restructure the skin matrix to improve the skin’s capability to absorb and retain moisture; in turn, skin improves elasticity and becomes firmer
- Pro Collagen Quartz: Enhances the skin synthesizing properties of Padina Pavonica, and supports better coordination of skin repair processes to increase efficiency of turnover and renewal
- Rhodochrosite: Enhances protein synthesis which helps lift and tighten skin; also provides powerful antioxidants to protect skin from damaging elements
- Argan Tree Oil: Closely resemble the skin composition and structure which makes it easily assimilated by the skin, giving you an instant lift
- Methylsilanol Manurronate: Derived from seaweed which restructures the outer protective skin barrier, causing skin to become better moisturized which, in turn, make skin feel silkier and wrinkles to appear less prominent
Elemis Lift Serum Directions
For best and more immediate results, apply Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum day and night, following a thorough cleanse and toning. Since this product is lightweight, deep penetrating, and easily assimilated by your skin, apply this product as close to your skin surface as possible.
Pump product. Rub palms to activate beneficial ingredients. Dot around your face, neck and chest. Spread evenly with a circular massage for better penetration.
Complete your regimen by applying Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream over this product during the day. At night, follow up Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum with Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream.
Elemis Lift Serum Advantages
- Research-based claim
- Novel solution to an age old skin aging problem
- Improves skin concerns from the face, around the eyes and down to the neck and chest with just one product
Elemis Lift Serum Disadvantages
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG) which are toxic on its own, and can be easily contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, a carcinogen
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic
- Product contains hormone-disruptive parabens which can affect the normal functioning of several essential organs
- Beneficial ingredients come after preservatives, which means that there are more miscellaneous ingredients in every bottle.
Anti-Aging skincare products are bound to make your choices even more complicated. When you see a product like Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum, you better ask yourself what other products are within its league. Keep your options open.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."