Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream?
According to the manufacture Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream, US $128 for 1.7 fl. oz., is a firming face cream that restores your skin’s elasticity and tighten your facial skin to give it a better contoured look. More specifically, this product provides your skin with the following beauty and health benefits
- Give your skin a plumper, fuller look by improving collagen production and make your skin denser
- Restore the energy and vitality of your skin cells to make much needed repair and rejuvenating mechanisms happen much faster
- Strengthen your skin’s protection from further damage and aging
Elemis is a brand born in Britain from the spa concepts, combining in its skin care products the best that science, nature and aromatics have to offer.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream?
- Sweet Iris Stem Cells: Improve skin cell health and prolong its vitality, promote better skin synthesis, and speed up skin regeneration
- White Lupin: Has antioxidant properties that help protect skin from damage, and some evidence also suggests that it can inhibit collagen breakdown
- Arjuna Bark Extract: Improves your skin’s protection from further damage by strengthening your skin’s barrier protections, healing your skin to restore its spongelike qualities to retain water, and improves skin elasticity and firmness.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream
Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream must be applied only on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin as part of your morning routine.
Benefits Of Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream
- This provides a rich formulation that delivers moisturizing and restorative ingredients that’s light enough for day time application.
- This formula helps heal, rejuvenate and protect the skin.
- This product goes under makeup despite its richer texture. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream
- The formula includes Benzyl Salicylate, a highly irritating and damaging chemical which has also been tagged as an endocrine-disrupting chemical (EDC).
- Chlorphenesin, used as an antibacterial, but which has been shown to cause irreversible damage to the skin, is included in the formula.
- There remains to be very limited research demonstrating the effectiveness of plant stem cells, when applied topically, to improve skin health and counter signs of skin aging.
- From among several Elemis Pro Definition Day Cream reviews posted by beauty experts, one highlights the rather common formulation of this product which basically just consists of antioxidants, emollients and skin conditioners, and how its severely steep price tag is incommensurate to the quality.
Final Verdict : Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream
Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream makes high-level claims about this very expensive creams which does sounds amazing in marketing language. Giving it a closer look, however, reveals that it isn’t any more special than most other drug store moisturizers that will probably cost you just US $20 or less.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."