ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm Overview:
ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm, £19.50 (roughly USD 26) for 15 ml pump bottle moisturizer claims to be a soothing pulse-point gel that can bring harmony and relaxation to the mind and body. The balm also comes in a 20 ml bottle that costs £26.00 (approximately USD 35). Read this ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm review to know more details about this intriguing product!
About ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm – Does It Really Work?
Elemis is a British Skincare brand that is dedicated to delivering formulations that consist of an innovative blend of highly advanced skin care ingredients that have been carefully selected by a group of skin care experts and scientists.
According to the claims of the company, they have formulated ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm to:
- Promote harmony in the skin.
- Deliver much-needed tranquility to the user.
- Keep the user relaxed and centered.
- Soothe, calm and refresh the body.
Continue reading this review to find out more!
What Are The Ingredients In ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm?
The active ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm ingredients are as follows:
- Pogostemin Cablin (Patchouli Oil): The health benefits of this oil includes antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, astringent, antidepressant, deodorant, diuretic, and sedative.
- Eucalyptus glubulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil: The health benefits of the oil are wide and varied. The oil has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant and stimulating properties.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil: The composition of this essential oil is almost similar with that of Rosewood. Since Rosewood is now endangered, this wood has become a great alternative for it. When used topically, this oil brings a refreshing and cooling feeling to the user. When diffused, it can help promote deep relaxation that can be beneficial for a tired and stressed person. For the skin, this can be used as a natural cleanser that can remove dirt from the surface of the skin.
- Citrus medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil: This oil is incredibly nourishing to the skin and can be useful for you if you are dealing with acne. It also offers brightening effect on the skin. Above all, it lends a refreshing scent that can revitalize the body.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Oil: This contains Vitamins A, B, C, and D along with a wide range of minerals like potassium, zinc, manganese, calcium and silica. It also improves the circulation of blood in the body and boost collagen synthesis and facilitate the repair of skin tissues.
Directions To Use:
For best results, rub a small amount of ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm into your fingertips. Massage it into the back of your temples, ear lobes and neck for a few minutes. Breathe deeply and let the balm do its wonders.
- This balm can refresh, soothe and calm the body.
- The balm comes in two sizes.
- It gives off a refreshing and cooling scent.
- The balm is a bit expensive.
- The balm contains alcohol.
- It also has fragrant chemicals.
Does ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm Have Any Side-effects?
Some of the ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm side-effects that you may experience include:
- Dryness and skin irritation.
ELEMIS Quiet Mind Temple Balm contains amazing oils that have been proven beneficial for our health. However, it contains too many fragrant chemicals that can be off-putting to the user.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."