Elemis Absolute Eye Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Elemis Absolute Eye Serum?
Described as the spot for yuppie UK couples and ladies to grab a quick time-out during the day, London-born Elemis Spa Therapy, created in 1989, meets the salon and spa industry’s lack of comprehensive service focused on advanced total body skincare that incorporates innovative treatment. However most of its products comes with a hefty price tag for a ordinary formula.
Table of Contents [Show]
Linda Steiner and world-renowned cosmetic formulator Jan Kusmirek sought to develop a retail brand that was as close to nature as possible without thought to the cost of the ingredients necessary.
Within a few years, Elemismoved into the spa area and was quickly chosen as the main product for over 100 cruise line spas. Shortly after earning a regular television timeslot on QVC, Elemis launched the foundation of its brand in the discovery of Absolutes.
The offerings Elemis provides are included in the Anti-aging, Daily Skin Health, Skin Solutions, Time for Men, Favourites, and Facial Spa-Therapies categories. The product line targets every area of the face for men and women while its spa line incorporates the needs of the body but it may cause itching or swelling.
Elemis Absolute Eye Serum is one of the products that target the eyes. Priced at $43.45, the innovative concentrated treatment uses Rosewood, Osmanthus, Comfrey, Lavender and Chamomile to reduce dark circles and wrinkles while preserving, lifting, and refining eye tissue.
What Are The Ingredients In Elemis Absolute Eye Serum?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become most effected.
Water/ Aqua: It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits Of Elemis Absolute Eye Serum
- The website went to great lengths to detail the company timeline and philosophy.
- Elemis offer a full skincare line for men and women at moderate prices.
- Elemis products avoid animal testing, animal derived collagen, synthetics and other debatable ingredients such as mineral oil, alcohol and silicones but it may cause itching or swelling on skin.
Disadvantages Of Elemis Absolute Eye Serum
- The website does not include testimonials, result photos or clinical research results.
- While highly moisturizing, whether the serum accomplishes all it claims is debatable.
- A full ingredient list is not provided.
- The product pages are relatively sparse and purchase requires navigation to a different link based on the physical origin of the purchaser.
Final Verdict : Elemis Absolute Eye Serum
The idea of combining science with nature to develop effective skincare products is not new. The site doesn’t include a full ingredient list, the side bar of the philosophy page details the key characteristics of its products while indicated what the products do not use. This leads to a brand that should be taken seriously.It offers 14 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."