Elite Serum Rx Eye Care Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Although wrinkles and age spots will all set in sooner or later, no matter what we do or how careful we are in taking care of our skin, it shouldn’t be too much to wish for signs of aging to come later. With so many choices available today, it isn’t impossible to be wearing your 20-something skin all the way to your 40s.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Offering special care for skin around your delicate eyes is Elite Serum Rx. Available for $71.79 per tube, this eye serum promises to tackle wrinkles, eye puffiness and dark under eye circles through a complex combination of proprietaty peptides all working together to help you defend, protect and rejuvenate aging skin.
Elite Serum Rx is made with the following active ingredients:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, also known as Argireline, causes muscles underneath skin to relax, thereby smoothening out wrinkles and fine lines on the surface
- SNAP-8, added to Argireline, also assists in preventing facial muscles to contract
- SYN®-COLL, enhances collagen production
- SYN-TC, promotes collagen production and firm skin
- Inyline, blocks a specific synapses happening between muscles so as to stop skin from wrinkling
- Matrixyl 3000, enhances collagen production and skin renewal at the cellular level
- Eyeliss, another proprietary ingredient that is made from a complex of three peptides. First, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone primes darkened under eye area to receive treatment that will drain the leaked fluid which is causing the darkening. Second, Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophane, facilitates draining of fluid which soothes swollen and puffed eyes. Third, Lipopeptide Pal-GQPR, which also supports fluid drainage but also promotes better skin elasticity and limits inflammation.
- Haloxyl®, aids in draining skin of leaked fluid which causes eyes to bulge and take on a tired look
- Red and Green Seaweed Extract, inhibit glycation which damages muscles and compromises skin firmness and elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid, enhances skin’s moisture content by improving the skin’s ability to capture and retain moisture
The ingredients found in every tube of Elite Serum Rx is listed below:
ChondrusCrispus (Seaweed) Extract, Hylauronic Acid, Purified Water (Aqua), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Polysorbate-20, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, TetradecylAminobutyroylvalylaminobutyricUreaTrifluoroacetate, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 DiaminobutyroylHydroxythreonine. Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Use product twice daily. Avoid contact with eyes.
The product website gives an extensive explanation of how all of the components of the product come together to deliver its claim of restoring your youthful skin with a simple, regular, topical application.
This product has limited availability.
An increasing number of aging women and men have now began to demonstrate to the rest of us that we can sustain our vitality and our young skin longer. They know it takes more than just a wrinkle cream or even a series of clinical cosmetic procedures to achieve what they have accomplished.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."