Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream Review:
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream Overview
Elizabeth Arden’s Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream is an anti-wrinkle cream designed for overnight use. It works via an encapsulated time-release moisture mechanism, and also works as a barrier cream. The cream is gentle enough that it can be used every night.
The company’s official site is very sparse and provides only a basic description of the product, with no information regarding clinical trials, testimonials or even any pseudo-science.
Elizabeth Arden first developed a time-release Ceramide system for skin care nutrients in 1990, so this is a surprisingly old technology. The cream contains a mix of synthetic complexes and botanical extracts, and works to not only moisturize the skin but protect it from environmental damage.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream : Does It Really Work?
The cream’s main active ingredient is its “moisture network”, which features an encapsulated delivery system to allow a steady delivery of moisturizing agents throughout the night, while you sleep, and to retain and attract moisture to the skin. Algae Extract soothes and provides moisture, and Vitamin E acts as a soothing, moisturizing antioxidant.
With the brand-recognition of Elizabeth Arden also comes brand responsibility – the cream is stated on some vendor sites to have been dermatologically and clinically tested, but the results of this have not been made publically available. It’s stated on external sites that the skin should feel taut and firm and look brighter after use, but it’s not detailed until how long this would be. In addition, there is unfortunately no complete list of ingredients, but the site does have a brief discussion on the merits of Ceramides in general. There are no hard scientific facts, but that the different Ceramides have specialized functions – strengthening the skin’s appearance, exfoliating and holding in moisture – and work by mimicking the skin’s own defense systems.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream Advantage
- Time-release moisturizing night cream.
- This product retains moisture in the skin.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although customers reviews tells a different story.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream – Drawbacks
- No info on the site regarding clinical trials, testimonials, or about the formula/technology
- No independent reviews to be found online.
- No proper list of ingredients mentioned.
- It may cause allergic reactions to certain skin types.
For a product from a globally-recognized brand, it’s surprising that there are almost no online reviews of it to be found. However, the innovation of the time-release moisture network, the comparatively low price and the money-back guarantee cast only a positive impression on the cream, and being a recognized brand, it’s easy to find (and try) in offline stores. Although we would suggest to keep your research on to find the product which suits your skin and a brand which provides a complete list of ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.