Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream Review: Does This Night Cream Really Work?
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream Overview
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream, US $78 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is an overnight treatment formula designed to correct day-to-day skin damage while you sleep.
About Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Elizabeth Arden, a beauty brand founded in 1930. Back then, the brand was better known for running a chain of beauty salons in the US and in Europe. Fast-forward to the present day, Elizabeth Arden is one of the most recognizable luxury brands in cosmetics, beauty, fragrances, and personal care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help your skin rejuvenate and restore your skin’s optimal moisture content.
- Strengthen and rebuild your skin’s protective barrier function that enables your skin to better resist factors that cause damage and aging.
- Fade and smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promote firmer skin and simultaneously improve your skin’s elasticity.
- Tighten your pores to make your skin surface appear smoother and more refined.
What Are The Ingredients In Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream ?
- Ceramide Triple Complex: Enhances your skin’s moisture content, causing your skin to appear plumper, fuller and more volumized.
- Shea Butter: It contains Vitamin A which is highly commended for its natural age-defying properties, as well as fatty acids that support your skin’s natural rejuvenation process.
- Calluna Vulgaris (Heather) Extract: It has skin soothing and calming properties that relieves various forms of inflammation, effectively averting permanent damage and the development of wrinkles and other multiple signs of skin aging.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols: Improve your skin’s moisture content, it also supports the restoration of your skin’s ideal hydration and its spongelike qualities in capturing and holding in moisture that keeps your skin from drying out.
- Clover Flower Extract: It has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that calms irritated skin and promotes a more even toned complexion.
- Linoleic and Linolenic Acid: Promote faster skin healing and rejuvenation.
Directions To Use
Apply Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream every night on freshly and thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. For best results, the manufacturer strongly recommends complementing with the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules.
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream contains a long list of ingredients that help speed up your skin’s repair and rejuvenation.
- This product is widely available, whether online or in stores, which should make it easier to maintain this product in your regimen.
- The formula consists of a very long list of ingredients that raises the risk for skin irritation and reaction between the ingredients.
- This product is relatively expensive compared to similarly formulated products that claim to deliver the same benefits.
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream reviews are limited essentially limiting as well available firsthand information about this product.
Does Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, and a long list of botanical and synthetic ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and associated organ dysfunctions due to parabens.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Cream is a hard formulation to assess. It is one of those creams that contain the right active ingredients but then, decided to add so much more to the formulation which confuses the purpose of the product in the first place. Sometimes, simple formulas go a long way.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."