Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-Aging Restorative Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream Overview:
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-Aging Restorative Cream, US $137 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is an overnight anti-aging moisturizer boost that rejuvenates your skin while you sleep.
This product is brought to you by Elizabeth Arden, the company established by an influential woman to serve the beauty and grooming requirements of women. According to its founder, “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman.” What started out as a chain of salons across the USA has.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture to restore optimal moisture levels overnight.
- Improve your skin’s texture, making the surface appear smoother and tighter.
- With regular use, visible signs of skin aging appear faded as your complexion appears brighter and more radiant.
- Idebenone Ester: A powerful, synthetically fused antioxidant that is capable of time-release ensuring that your skin is well-protected from environmental cause of damage and aging all day and night.
- Colorless Carotinoids: This complex further amps up your skin’s antioxidant protection, as it also simultaneously renders anti-aging functions that help speed up skin repairs and turnovers necessary to reveal a newer, younger, lesser damaged skin.
- Lemon Peel Extract: It has natural astringent properties that helps improve your skin tone and lighten the appearance of age spots and other hyper pigmentation issues on your skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream?
How To Apply Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream must be applied generously on cleansed skin as part of your evening routine.
Benefits Of Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream is highly moisturizing but, won’t leave your skin greasy. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
- This product is also available in Prevage MD variety which delivers higher potent formulation with less of the skin sensitizing ingredients.
- This product Smooth and retexturize your skin’s appearance.
Disadvantages Of Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other overnight creams.
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream reviews indicate that the formula has a strong scent which many users may not find pleasing.
- This product is thick in nature.
- This product may not be that effective on sensitive skin.
Does Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Elizabeth Arden Prevage Night Anti-Aging Restorative Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalance due to parabens.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
Final Verdict: Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Cream introduces innovative technologies in overnight skin repair that are exclusively infused in Prevage. However, these innovations do come with a price and yet the evidence that it works remains limited.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.