Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Review
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Introduction
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum, US $162 for 1.7 fl. oz., is a solution to signs of skin aging that have already manifested, and serves as your ultimate aging prevention serum.
What Does Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Claim
This product has been celebrated for delivering on the following claims that redound to your skin’s advantage:
- Boosts your skin’s protection against free radicals and other environmental stressors
- Delivers ingredients using a time-release technology that makes sure your skin obtains all the nutrients it needs to optimally function throughout the day and night
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Elizabeth Arden, one of the world’s best recognized luxury brands, is far from the humble roots where it traces back its history – in the US. The brand first owned salons all over the US and Europe. Today, it operates worldwide with interests in the cosmetics, fragrances and skin care industries and continues to be bound by its founders overarching motto for promoting beauty, that is, “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman.”
Working of Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum
This product works by flooding your skin with highly potent and powerful antioxidants that help revitalize your skin cells and better protect your skin from signs of future damage and aging, most especially those brought about by environmental causes.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Ingredients
- Idebenone: An ingredient that has been touted for its power to help your skin resist the damage and aging caused by various environmental factors
- Thiotane: A powerful antioxidant that gives Idebenone a boost, making it even more potent in fighting skin damage and aging caused by environmental stressors
- Lipochroman 6: Helps protect and revitalize lipids, supporting the rebuilding and re-fortification of your skin’s natural barrier to keep your skin from drying but also to help strengthen your skin’s defenses against environmental factors that damage and age your skin
- Green Tea Blend: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient helps enhance your skin’s protection while simultaneously revitalizing your skin cells to improve performance and restore cellular vitality
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Pros
- Idebenone scored 95 out of 100 in an Environmental Protection Factor (EPF) protocol, which means that this ingredient is highly effective in protecting your skin from getting damaged and aged because of these factors.
- Based on a consumer test facilitated with the participation of 102 women between 25 and 64 ythe following results have been observed:
- 94 per cent of subjects claimed they experienced significant improvements in their skin’s appearance within 4 weeks of regular product application
- 74 per cent of subjects said that their fine lines and wrinkles became less noticeable within 8 weeks of product use
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Cons
- This product carries a significantly more expensive price tag compared to others that are formulated to deliver the same benefits for your skin.
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum reviews posted by several dissatisfied users shared how the product felt heavy and tacky on their skin.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Side Effects
Based on product contents, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and other allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, chlorphenesin and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to parabens
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum must be used day and night after a fresh cleansing and toning.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum is a product that is wonderfully packaged and will look good carried around. Unfortunately, other than the highly acclaimed antioxidants infused in this formula, there is no other obvious benefit that can be derived from this very expensive bottle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.