Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum?
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum, US $162 for 1.7 fl. oz., is a solution to signs of skin aging that have already manifested, and serves as your ultimate aging prevention serum.
Elizabeth Arden, one of the world’s best recognized luxury brands, is far from the humble roots where it traces back its history – in the US. The brand first owned salons all over the US and Europe. Today, it operates worldwide with interests in the cosmetics, fragrances and skin care industries and continues to be bound by its founders overarching motto for promoting beauty, that is, “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman.”
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum : Does It Really work?
This product has been celebrated for delivering on the following claims that redound to your skin’s advantage:
- Idebenone: An ingredient that has been touted for its power to help your skin resist the damage and aging caused by various environmental factors
- Green Tea Blend: Rich in antioxidants, this ingredient helps enhance your skin’s protection while simultaneously revitalizing your skin cells to improve performance and restore cellular vitality.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative.
Benefits Of Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum
- Improvements in their skin’s appearance within 4 weeks of regular product application
- Fine lines and wrinkles became less noticeable within 8 weeks of product use. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
- This product also helps in improving skin tone.
Disadvantages Of Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum
- This product carries a significantly more expensive price tag compared to others that are formulated to deliver the same benefits for your skin.
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum reviews posted by several dissatisfied users shared how the product felt heavy and tacky on their skin.
- This product may cause skin to burn.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Does Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on product contents, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and other allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, chlorphenesin and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to parabens
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
How To Apply Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum must be used day and night after a fresh cleansing and toning.
Final Verdict : Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum is a product that is wonderfully packaged and will look good carried around. Unfortunately, other than the highly acclaimed antioxidants infused in this formula, there is no other obvious benefit that can be derived from this very expensive bottle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.