Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Review: Works?
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream Description
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream, US $115, is a specially formulated product designed to restore the youthfulness of skin on your skin and chest.
More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Revive your skin’s health to restore your skin’s youthful appearance by improving skin volume, elasticity and density to correct loose, saggy skin
- Restore your skin’s moisture levels to plump your skin and, as a result, smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines
- Promote your skin’s lighter and brighter overall complexion while fading dark spots and other marks on skin around your neck and chest
- Better protect your skin from further damage and development of multiple signs of skin aging.
Elizabeth Arden is a luxury cosmetics and personal care company founded at the turn of the twentieth century, motivated by its founder’s motto which reads, “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman.”
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream Ingredients
- Idebenone, Thiotaine, Vitamin E: A proprietary antioxidant complex combination that effectively neutralizes free radicals and protects your skin from its damaging effects
- Retinyl Linoleate, Lupin Seed Extract and Lipo Amino Acid: Supports better skin synthesis, improves density, enhances skin elasticity and firmness, and drives the more efficient production of collagen and elastin fibers for faster skin renewal and rejuvenation
- Tightening Polymers: Helps restore skin elasticity and promote tighter pores that give your skin a smoother and more pulled up look
- Encapsulated Citroflavonoids, Optical Pigments and Retinyl Linoleate: Promotes a brighter, more radiant overall skin complexion
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream must be applied as part of your evening skin care regimen, following a thorough cleanse and tone.
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream Advantages
- This product uses breakthrough complexes that are certainly a notch better than the usual ingredients you’ll find in almost any anti-aging product, which makes this product certainly something that deserves your closer examination.
- This product is loaded with potent antioxidants which is important in preventing further skin damage and aging.
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage neck cream reviews have attested to this formula’s capability of firming up saggy, old-looking skin.
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream Disadvantages
- This product contains too many fillers, and the beneficial ingredients, including its retinol component is listed towards the end which may mean that these are in very low concentrations that may not be sufficient to bring about any visible improvements to your aging skin.
- This product contains potentially skin irritating and damaging ingredients, such as chlorphenesin and artificial colorants.
- Several Elizabeth Arden Prevage neck cream reviews have pointed out how the product works initially but then, it does not have any buildable benefits on skin.
Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE Anti-Aging Neck and Décolleté Firm & Repair Cream will be so luxurious to try on your deserving skin but, you must first determine if you have US $115 to spare for anti-aging skin care before you do.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.