Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum ?
“To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman,” said Elizabeth Arden herself. The brand’s founder spent years of serving the beauty needs of women from all walks of life. Tracing its humble beginnings to providing salon services across the USA. Today, Elizabeth Arden is one of the most luxurious, well-trusted , and most recognized brands in skin care, cosmetics, and fragrances.
ELIZABETH ARDEN Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum , US $78 for 60 pieces, is an anti-aging capsule that delivers 3 anti-aging benefits to promote your skin’s youthful appearance.
Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum – Does It Really Work?
This product works by creating a complex of ingredients that contribute to the promotion of your skin’s more youthful appearance.
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to bring you and your skin the following anti-aging benefits:
- Rebuild and refortify your skin’s barrier protection layer to improve its resistance to damages that lead to aged skin
- Enhance your skin’s optimal hydration content to improve health and dewiness
- Smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Restore your skin’s elasticity and volume to give your skin a better contour
What Are the ingredients In Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum?
- Enhanced Ceramide Lipid Complex: Support your skin’s natural mechanisms to restore your protective barrier, in turn keeping the moisture in and making it more resilient to damage, aging and infections
- Botanical Complex Technology: Consists of alfalfa extract, olives and coconut oil which heklp restore your skin’s most ideal moisture conditions while tightening your pores
- Tsubaki Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, this ingredient calms and soothes your skin from inflammation which often precedes skin damages that result to wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging
- Linoleic and Linolenic Acids, and Vitamin E: Work together to restore the integrity of your skin’s protective layer
- Sea Fennel Extract: Enhances your skin’s clarity and radiance
How to Apply Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum
ELIZABETH ARDEN Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum must be applied only on freshly cleansed skin.
Benefits of Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum
- This product is loaded with several ingredients that have been proven to help strengthen your skin’s protective function.
- The formula is rid of fragrances and preservatives that make it suitable for use even on sensitive skin types.
Disadvantages of Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum
- This product contains fragrances.
- The manufacturer fails to provide a detailed ingredients list.
Does Elizabeth Arden Youth Restoring Eye Serum have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical extracts, depending on your skin reacts with this treatment formula.
Final Verdict: Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum
ELIZABETH ARDEN Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum promises to treat multiple signs of skin aging. It’s a tall claim that comes with a steep price and very little detail about how this product performs in the real world. At such a steep price, you deserve to know so much more about what exactly it is that this product is made of.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."