EltaMD Facial Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser?
EltaMD Facial Cleanser, US $24.50 for a 7 oz. pump bottle, is a soap-free face wash that deeply cleanses and purifies your skin without causing your skin to dry out or become irritated.
Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser– Does It Really Work?
This Cleanser product is brought to you by EltaMD Skin Care, a US-based company with a strong inclination to research and development which the company has heavily invested in and manage firsthand. The company takes pride with its more than 25 years of experience competing successfully in the global skin care industry. Its flagship brand, EltaMD has come to be well-reputed for its sunscreen and wound healing products, and continues to expand its product offerings.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deep cleans without the drying or irritating feeling that often accompanies a thorough skin cleanse.
- Lifts and eliminates even the toughest products in your beauty arsenal without the need to vigorously rub into your skin.
- Promotes the enhanced moisture content of your skin and improves moisture retention by binding the water to your skin.
- Enhances your skin’s smoothness and softness that you can see and feel inside and out.
- Give your skin a healthier overall balance and a more youthful looking appearance.
What are the Ingredients in Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser?
- Bromelain: An enzyme derive from fruit sources, this ingredient acts like a hydroxy acid that gently lifts, dissolves, then eliminates impurities from your skin, including dead skin cells piled up your skin’s surface.
- Silicones: Give your skin an instantly well-conditioned feeling upon product contact, and it also plumps your skin, making your skin surface feel silkier to the touch.
- Surfactants: Gently lift and draw out impurities from your skin, including excess oil and dirt trapped in your pores, as well as stubborn makeup deposited on your skin’s surface.
How To Apply Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
EltaMD Facial Cleanser must be used day and night over skin on your face, neck and chest. Massage in just the right amount of product before rinsing off well with lukewarm water. Pat dry then follow through with your go-to moisturizer.
Benefits of Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
- EltaMD Facial Cleanser is soap-free and oil-free, and non-comedogenic, which makes this product an ideal addition to the regimen of people who have acne-prone or reactive skin types.
- This product is not formulated with alpha or beta hydroxy acids which can irritate your skin.
Disadvantages of Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
- This product contains toxic ingredients and other allergens that can potentially irritate your skin which makes this product not ideal for use by people with sensitive skin types, after all.
- EltaMD Facial Cleanser reviews indicate that several users have experienced allergic reactions attributed to product use.
- This product continues to be formulated with parabens when every other brand has been trying to leave off these toxic ingredients from their product formulations.
Does Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using EltaMD Facial Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, orange oil, and artificial dyes.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and associated organ dysfunctions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
EltaMD Facial Cleanser targets to address the skin cleansing requirements of people who have sensitive skin. However, while this product correctly delivers this product in a soap-free form, its makers weren’t too careful about ensuring that it also did not contain artificial dyes, one of the most common allergens that can get into contact with your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."