Elysian Moisturizer Review: Is This The Correct Choice For You?
Elysian Moisturizer Description
Elysian Moisturizer, US $99.95 plus US $4.95 to cover shipping and handling fees, is an anti-wrinkles cream that claims to be the biggest secret being kept by some of the most beautiful faces of Hollywood. More specifically, this product claims to be able to give your skin the following youth-restoring benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and help maintain its well-hydrated condition over longer periods of time
- Helps your skin fight the skin and cell damaging effects of stress and environmental factors, including UV and free radicals
- Help improve the appearance of your hyper pigmentation problems
- Address skin sagginess to restore elasticity and firmness
- Smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines
There is no available information about the makers behind this anti-aging product.
Elysian Moisturizer Ingredients
- Antioxidants: Improve your skin’s protection from damage by neutralizing free radicals while also revitalizing your skin cells to act on repairs to correct damages caused by aging and environmental factors to your skin
- Cucumber extract: Helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that significantly brings back your skin’s moisture levels and helps keep it that way for hours
- Vitamin C: A powerful protective antioxidant, it also acts to restore the energy in your skin cells to jumpstart skin renewal and regeneration
- Peptides: Help facilitate better skin cell communication and coordination among your skin cells to speed up mechanisms necessary to revive your skin’s health and youthful appearance
Elysian Moisturizer must be made part of your day time and night time skin care regimens, and must be applied only on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
Elysian Moisturizer Advantages
- This product is available via a 14-day free trial offer that gives you the opportunity to try this product risk-free.
- Positive Elysian Moisturizer reviews are mostly available via affiliate marketing websites, citing this product’s efficacy in improving the youthful appearance of aging skin
Elysian Moisturizer Disadvantages
- There is no official product website that discusses this cream in detail so that you will have to rely on mostly third-party information which makes it unreliable and, at times, even offer information that are inconsistent from each other, which makes the ingredients list in this review unreliable.
- It usually takes about 3 months before any subtle skin improvements brought about by a topical product becomes noticeable which makes availing of the 14-day trial a complete waste of your time and money.
- Critical Elysian Moisturizer reviews have complained about how failing to send back the product within the 14-day period, earns you a charge on your credit card that amounts to over US $100 plus auto-replenishment allows the company to charge you the same amount every month after.
It’s not hard to tell that Elysian Moisturizer is tall on claims and short of science. If you’re willing to risk as much as US $100 on skin care, hang out and keep looking because at that price point, you’re bound to see more credible options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."