Embryolisse Moisturizer 24-Hour Miracle Cream Review: Should You Buy?
From the French company that has been making progressive changes in the name of beauty comes the Embryolisse Moisturizer 24-Hour Miracle Cream. It is so named as it is intended to serve many skin care uses.
First of all, it is a moisturizer that you can use day and night. However, it lacks the necessary sun protection for daytime sun exposure so you may have to layer a sunscreen over this product. Second, it works well as a makeup remover. It’s tough on your toughest makeup that it removes stubborn cosmetics in one swipe but mild enough so as not to irritate your skin while dropping the need to rub in.
Third, this moisturizer is also a soothing after shave for areas where unwanted hair regularly need to be shaved or pulled out, even on your legs. Some users have also reported using it under makeup as a skin primer.
Embryolisse Moisturizer 24-Hour Miracle Cream sells for US $28 for every 75 ml tube, is a straightforward moisturizer without a lot of fuss nor unnecessary additions. It mostly consists of moisturizing ingredients led by glycol, shea butter and hydrolyzed soy protein. It also contains the natural skin soothing properties of aloe vera.
With regular, daily use, expect smoother, more supple skin that will help you put off wrinkles and other signs of skin aging for much later in your senior years.
- Propylene Glycol: emollient, conditions skin and leaves it with a silky feel
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: skin conditioner
- Shea butter: emollient, moisturizes skin
- Aloe Barbadensis: ceramides, moisturizes skin but also enhances the protective outer cover to lock in moisture and protect skin from further environmental damage
Apply product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin. This product can be safely reapplied at midday but a good wash may be necessary beyond two re-coating so as not to infect skin and cause a breakout. Allow this product enough time to seep through skin before layering with your foundation and concealer.
As a makeup remover, use this product together with a cotton ball to wipe away stubborn makeup. Perform this step before cleansing with a soap-free cleanser and lukewarm water.
For best results, use this product day and night, everyday.
- free from parabens
- product has not been tested on animals
- contains all the basic ingredients you must find in a good moisturizer
- contains fragrance and therefore possibly irritating
- product does not contain sunscreen which does not make it an ideal product for daytime use
- does not contain any special ingredient nor complexes to merit the above average price
A number of users have brought up the basic formulation of this cream yet at the same time admitted to like how the product feels and performs as a moisturizer. If all you need is a basic moisturizer then this could be it. However, you might want to rethink if you’re willing to pay US $28 for such a basic product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: