EmerginC Vitamin C Serum Review: Is this product for my skin type?
Got a qualified skin emergency? Perhaps you should check out EmerginC Vitamin C Serum, US $90 for 30 ml, a product most especially made with your dark skin imperfections and dull, aging skin in mind. This product is made with higher than usual concentrations of Vitamin C to deliver the following beauty and healthy skin care benefits:
- Revitalized skin cells that proactively acts on damages on your skin matrix
- Skin that is better protected from cell-damaging attacks by free radicals
- Lightens your dark spots, and whitens and brightens your skin complexion
- Provides added UV protection from skin damaging sun rays
- Revives your skin’s overall health and beauty
EmergenC is an environmentally conscious company that works harder to ensure that each ingredient that goes into each bottle is sourced ethically.
- Vitamin C (20%): Has strong antioxidant properties that helps protect your skin, astringent properties that lighten dark spots and skin patches, and also brightens your overall skin complexion; simultaneously acts on your skin cells to reinvigorate the cell renewal and regeneration process, making your skin cells to become more active
- Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, provides deep moisturizing action for your skin while simultaneously
- Glycerin: A humectant that supports your skin’s deep and prolonged hydration
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum: Provides natural UV protection for your skin
- Panax Ginsing Extract: Has natural astringent, skin brightening, and pore toning properties that leaves your skin gorgeously soft and silky smooth
- Linoleic Acid: Causes skin to become better moisturized inside and out while also facilitating faster healing of damages on your skin for a brighter, more flawless complexion
EmerginC Vitamin C Serum must be applied just enough to cover your face, day and night. Vitamin C can cause your skin to feel dry and is therefore highly recommended to be followed up with a deep moisturizing product to help restore the comforting, silky feel of your skin’s surface.
- Multifunctional product that provides instant deep moisturizing, and longer-term results, including anti-aging, brightened overall complexion, and skin that is better protected from UV and free radical damage
- Made with product components associated with faster collagen production at higher volumes
- lightens dark spots and other hyper pigmented skin problems, as well as floods skin with peptides that help improve repair mechanism coordination between skin cells
- Recommended by the manufacturer for use on all skin types
- Product contains, in high concentration, butylene glycol, a chemical that can be extremely irritation to your skin and, which can cause your skin to become damaged and more sensitive with regular, repeated application
- Product combines Vitamin C with sodium benzoate, used as preservative in the formula, which forms benzene, a confirmed and well recognized carcinogen
- Product contains PEGs, highly toxic chemicals that can easily combine with the carcinogen, 1,4 dioxane during the manufacturing process
EmerginC Vitamin C Serum is meant to provide you with beauty that goes beyond skin deep. Unfortunately, there are ingredients in the formula that may cost you your skin’s healthy in the longer run
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: