Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer Kukui Coconut Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer Overview:
Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer Kukui Coconut , US $14.50 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle, is an after-shower body oil Moisturizer that helps to immediately restore your skin’s moisture levels as well as render a therapeutic effect that relaxes your senses, body, and skin.
About Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epicuren Discovery, a skin care brand that traces its roots to a unique, personalized spa service. All products coming from this label are made only from the purest, most luxurious sources of natural ingredients that are formulated to treat and rejuvenate your skin. Products under this brand are created to fit a certain lifestyle, one that strives to strike a harmonious relationship with nature and that promotes a greater environmental awareness.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide a deeply moisturizing effect on skin following a potentially drying shower or bath.
- Help in rapidly restoring your skin’s ideal moisture content to keep it from drying out.
- Improve your skin’s ability to better capture moisture and hold on to it for a longer period of time.
- Enhance your skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation mechanisms.
- Improve your skin’s natural barrier protection which helps keep moisture in and minimizes moisture evaporation.
What Are The Ingredients In Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer?
- Sunflower Hybrid Oil: It delivers intensive moisturization to help relieve chronic skin dryness as it improves the quality of resurfacing new skin with every turnover.
- Kukui Nut Seed Oil: It is enriched with essential fatty acids that soothes skin and helps improve the rate, efficiency and effectiveness of skin healing and repair.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Supports your skin in multiple processes involved in repairing and restoring your skin back to its undamaged state and condition.
- Shea Butter Extract: Its deeply moisturizing skin properties is complemented with a rich blend of age-defying Vitamin A that helps maintain skin in its younger, more youthful-looking state.
- Collagen Amino Acids: Supports your skin in making up for the naturally dwindling volume of collagen production that naturally comes with aging.
- Avocado Oil: It contains high amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids that help facilitate skin repairs while simultaneously strengthening the quality of new skin as well.
Directions To Use:
Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer must be generously applied over skin that has been freshly bathed and washed. Use product after patting dry, and best used while skin is still slightly damp.
- Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer contains some of the best ingredients when it comes to restoring skin moisture.
- This product contains a straightforward and simple lineup of ingredients without the additives and preservatives that can damage your skin and even compromise your general health and well-being.
- This product is packaged in a trasparent plastic container which can hardly sustain the potency and effectiveness of the beneficial ingredients infused in the formulation.
- Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer reviews
Does Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer Kukui Coconut are allergies, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of irritation.
Epicuren Kukui Coconut After Bath Moisturizer will feel moisturizing on your skin. However, there really isn’s much to it that is over-the-top above-and-beyond what any good body lotion can bring to your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."