Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser Overview:
Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser, US $32 for a 6 fl. oz. bottle, is a facial cleanser that washes off impurities from your skin while simultaneously delivering ingredients that help restore your skin’s optimal skin moisture levels and ideal pH.
About Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce. The skin care brand first gained public attention and recognition for its highly successful Lytic Gel Cleanser. Epionce is a doctor formulated brand who set out to “deliver the beauty of healthy skin”. This skin care brand is committed to bring cleaner formulations that deliver promised benefits without the toxic ingredients commonly found in commercially marketed skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Tighten your pores and smoothen your skin surface.
- Dramatically improve your skin’s moisture content.
- Deep cleanse your skin without unnecessarily stripping off your skin’s natural moisture.
- Promote a more pH balanced skin to relieve irritations and damage.
- With regular use, your skin becomes clearer, smoother and younger-looking.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser?
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate: Surfaces impurities stuck in your pores and gently lifts the hardened debris consisting of excess oils to eliminate these from your skin which, in turn promotes skin clarity.
- Willow Bark Extract: Clears your pores, this product is loaded with high levels of salicylic acid that draw out impurities and gently lift debris from the surface of your skin to clarify your skin.
- Marshmallow Extract: It contains high levels of Omega fatty acids that supports faster skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Date Fruit Extract: It contains phytosterols and ursolic acid that helps correct the appearance of damaged and aging skin, and it also contains antioxidants that help revive your skin’s energetic complexion.
Directions To Use:
Epionce Cleanser must be used as the first step in your morning and evening skin care regimen. Wet skin, apply a dime sized amount of the product, massage gently before rinsing off. Pat dry and immediately follow through with your go-to moisturizer.
- Epionce Cleanser delivers a deep cleansing function that does not dry out your skin and, instead improve your skin’s moisture content.
- This product has been formulated to help bring back your skin’s ideal pH level.
- This facial cleanser is fairly priced given the volume and relative to similarly formulated facial cleansers.
- This product appears to fail in comparison to the Epionce Lytic Cleanser, according to both expert and user reviews, and fails to provide the same skin clearing and blemish-free promoting properties that the older cleanser from this brand was able to provide.
- Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser reviews indicate that this product may not be ideal for use on all skin types, and even possibly irritating for some users.
Does Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and several botanical ingredients that can cause permanent damages to the skin.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin added to the formula to serve as product preservative.
Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser reviews read:
- “I have oily skin and was worried that I was drying it out always using the lytic gel cleanser. I broke out in my oily spots when I tried the gentle foaming cleanser. Back to the lytic gel cleanser I have gone with the renewal lite facial lotion for my dry spots!” — User Review on LovelySkin
- “I love this cleanser! It really does get off all of my makeup, including mascara, at the end of the day and leaves my face feeling so soft. I struggled with acne for years and there is visible improvement in my skin tone and texture Using this and other Epionce products” — Laura on SkinCareRX
Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser will give your skin the intense, deep cleanse promised by its makers. The pH balancing and moisture replenishing functions makes this product even more intriguing. However, firsthand experience shared by users indicate that this product may not be ideal for use on all skin types. Even with facial cleansers, you do have to make sure that your cleanser is suitable for your skin type.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: