Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream Review: Is This Anti-Aging Cream Safe To Use?
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream Overview:
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream, US $108 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is an anti-aging treatment solution that has been specially formulated to restore the nutrients aging and mature skin requires to stay young and healthy.
About Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce, a brand imagined and delivered by a skin doctor who has gone through tough skin challenges as well. Epionce first gained spotlight when it launched its highly successful Lytic Gel Cleanser. From there, the brand grew steadily to include more product offerings, including anti-aging solutions concocted to suit even sensitive and problematic skin. Epionce products are characteristically rid of most toxins and common allergens often found in most commercial skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver anti-aging benefits without the usual irritating experience, unnecessary side effects caused by most other anti-aging products.
- Give your skin intensive moisturization that promotes faster rejuvenation and more efficient healing.
- Render anti-inflammatory benefits that help your skin recover from early signs of damage and aging.
- Facilitate faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover by improving the collagen and elastin fibers present in your skin at any given time.
- Make your wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging appear faded and much less noticeable.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream?
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Helps restore your skin’s moisture content to levels that will promote its suppleness and youthful dewiness.
- Safflower Seed Oil: It contains powerful antioxidants, moisturizers and anti-inflammatory properties that protect, rehydrate, and promote your skin’s radiant complexion.
- Shea Butter: It contains deep moisturizing ingredients, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A which, combined, help revive the vigor of your skin cells to repair, rejuvenate an renew your skin.
- Hydrolyzed Potato Peptides: It contains botanical peptides that help tighten your skin and facilitate better skin synthesis to improve its texture and structure.
- Onion Bulb Extract: It is a rich source of Vitamin C and other antioxidants that promotes your skin’s integrity by keeping away ell-damaging free radicals away.
Directions To Use:
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream is recommended by the manufacturer to be applied on skin for up to three times daily.
- Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream’s capability to renew your skin and correct signs of skin aging has been validated by clinical trials.
- This product is safe for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin types.
- The formula mostly contains botanical ingredients yet misses out on many of the ingredients that have been demonstrated and proven to have anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- This product is so much more expensive than other intense moisturizing products that are similarly formulated and that commit to deliver the same anti-aging benefits.
- Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream reviews indicate how this product’s consistency can be too thick.
Does Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream is an anti-aging product that can serve to moisturize your skin if that is your current skin issue. However. this product appears unlikely to smoothen out your wrinkled skin that comes with longer-lasting improvements that you can actually feel and see. Like other products, this cream’s performance will be largely determined by how well or, how poorly your skin responds to its formulation.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.