Epionce Lytic TX Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Epionce Lytic TX Overview:
Epionce Lytic TX, US $54 for a 1.7 fl. oz. tube, is a medium-strength exfoliating product that promotes skin clarity and provides relief from inflamed skin.
About Epionce Lytic TX — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce. The Epionce Lytic Cleanser put this brand on the map of highly recommended products for the relief of chronically inflamed skin. While delivering highly effective formulas, Epionce is simultaneously committed to deliver results without many of the common toxins found in most other products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reduce the frequency and intensity of skin irritations.
- Fade fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Regulate sebum production.
- Draw out impurities from your pores and exfoliated the damaged top layer of your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Lytic TX?
- Salix alba (Willow Bark Extract): A plant source of salicylic acid that helps to gently exfoliate skin, brighten the complexion, improve the efficiency and frequency of skin turnovers, and regulate oil production to help prevent skin infections.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Fruit Extract): Helps boost your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also has natural astringent properties that lightens dark marks.
- Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam Extract): It contains a rich amount of fatty acids that soothes your skin deeply and supports enhanced skin recovery from aging and damage.
- Rosa canina (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil): It has anti-inflammatory properties that calm inflamed skin, tones and tightens your pores which, in turn smoothens your overall complexion.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter): A powerful emollient that also delivers fatty acids and Vitamin E, it helps improve the youthful appearance of your skin.
- Olea europea (Olive Oil): Loaded with antioxidants, it helps revitalize your skin and protects it from further damage and aging.
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): It has anti-inflammatory, exfoliating, and oil-regulating properties that rebalances your skin, promotes a healthier skin tone, and reveals a naturally radiant complexion.
- Azelaic Acid: It calms skin redness and also has skin lightening functions that fades dark marks.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): It significantly rehydrates your skin and supports it in staying hydrated over longer periods of time.
Directions To Use:
Apply Epionce Lytic TX on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Spread thinly and evenly over affected area only. Use up to twice daily. Decrease frequency of application if redness or irritation is noted.
- Epionce Lytic TX has been specially formulated to cater to reactive and chronically inflamed skin types which makes it generally effective for calming irritated skin, even when skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis exists.
- This product is free from parabens and sulfates.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- This product, despite the manufacturer’s guarantee for suitability of use on sensitive and reactive skin types, may not be appropriate for use by everybody as some people may not be able to tolerate salicylic acid.
- Epionce Lytic TX reviews demonstrate how this product delivers varying results for different users.
Does Epionce Lytic TX Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Lytic TX:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including salicylic acid and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGS, and petrolatum which is at high risk of being contaminated with polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), carcinogens.
Epionce Lytic TX Customer Reviews:
Epionce Lytic TX reviews read:
- “This product was recommended to me by a professional…This caused my forehead cystic acne to increase, did not hydrate or improve my skin at all. No change in pores, blackheads or acne. Just a useless, pricey product. I switched to using Neaclear cleanser ( awesome product) Peter Thomas Roth gylcolic acid pads and Cetaphil lotion and my skin has dramatically improved.” — flairgirl8 on MakeupAlley
- “I have really noticed a difference in my skin since I started using Lytic TX. I struggled for years with large pores on my nose. This product has worked wonders on my pore size and has greatly reduced the number of large pores I have. Love this product as well as the cleanser and moisturizer in the Epionce line” — User Review on LovelySkin
Epionce Lytic TX may or may not provide a calming and lasting relief to your chronically irritated skin. Results greatly depend on how well the formula matches your skin’s sensitivities.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: