Epionce Lytic TX Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Epionce Lytic TX?
This product is brought to you by Epionce. The Epionce Lytic Cleanser put this brand on the map of highly recommended products for the relief of chronically inflamed skin. While delivering highly effective formulas, Epionce is simultaneously committed to deliver results without many of the common toxins found in most other products. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Epionce Lytic TX, US $54 for a 1.7 fl. oz. tube, is a medium-strength exfoliating product that promotes skin clarity and provides relief from inflamed skin.
Epionce Lytic TX — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reduce the frequency and intensity of skin irritations.
- Fade fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Regulate sebum production.
- Draw out impurities from your pores and exfoliated the damaged top layer of your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Lytic TX?
- Salix alba (Willow Bark Extract): A plant source of salicylic acid that helps to gently exfoliate skin, brighten the complexion, improve the efficiency and frequency of skin turnovers, and regulate oil production to help prevent skin infections. It can also cause itching, rash, and allergic reactions, particularly in people allergic to aspirin.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Fruit Extract): Helps boost your skin’s antioxidant levels, it also has natural astringent properties that lightens dark marks.
- Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam Extract): It contains a rich amount of fatty acids that soothes your skin deeply and supports enhanced skin recovery from aging and damage.
- Rosa canina (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil): It has anti-inflammatory properties that calm inflamed skin, tones and tightens your pores which, in turn smoothens your overall complexion.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter): A powerful emollient that also delivers fatty acids and Vitamin E, it helps improve the youthful appearance of your skin.
- Olea europea (Olive Oil): Loaded with antioxidants, it helps revitalize your skin and protects it from further damage and aging. However it may cause acne & allergy to skin.
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): It has anti-inflammatory, exfoliating, and oil-regulating properties that rebalances your skin, promotes a healthier skin tone, and reveals a naturally radiant complexion. However, it may cause dryness and peeling of skin.
- Azelaic Acid: It calms skin redness and also has skin lightening functions that fades dark marks.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): It significantly rehydrates your skin and supports it in staying hydrated over longer periods of time.
How To Apply Epionce Lytic TX
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply Epionce Lytic TX on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Spread thinly and evenly over affected area only.
- Use up to twice daily.
- Decrease frequency of application if redness or irritation is noted.
Benefits Of Epionce Lytic TX
- Epionce Lytic TX has been specially formulated to cater to reactive and chronically inflamed skin types which makes it generally effective for calming irritated skin, even when skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis exists.
- This product is free from parabens and sulfates but contains potential skin irritant.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
Disadvantages Of Epionce Lytic TX
- This product, despite the manufacturer’s guarantee for suitability of use on sensitive and reactive skin types, may not be appropriate for use by everybody as some people may not be able to tolerate salicylic acid.
- Epionce Lytic TX reviews demonstrate how this product delivers varying results for different users.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Does Epionce Lytic TX Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Lytic TX:
Final Verdict: Epionce Lytic TX Wrinkle Cream
Epionce Lytic TX may or may not provide a calming and lasting relief to your chronically irritated skin. Results greatly depend on how well the formula matches your skin’s sensitivities.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."