Epionce Purifying Toner Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Epionce Purifying Toner?
Epionce Purifying Toner, US $29 for a 4.0 fl. oz. bottle, is a skin toner that promotes a smoother skin surface by tightening your pores and clearing these from impurities. Although this product contains alcohol which may trigger skin irritation.
This product is brought to you by Epionce, the skin care brand that commits to “deliver the beauty of healthy skin”. Apart from formulating products that show visible results, the company is also committed to produce only cleaner formulations that are rid of the usual toxic ingredients that are widely infused in many leading skin care formulas.
Epionce Purifying Toner — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give your skin and pores a deeper clean.
- Promote skin clarity, tighter pores, and a better toned skin.
- Support the rehydration of your skin for a healthier and livelier appearance.
- Rebalance your skin to promote a healthier environment that supports a blemish-free complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Purifying Toner?
- (Althaea officinaliis) Marsh Mallow Root Extract: It contains a rich amount of Omega-3 and monounsaturated fats that help heal and calm irritated skin as it delivers anti-inflammatory benefits that supports faster skin healing and recovery.
- Salicylic Acid: These ingredients work together to clear away pore-clogging impurities. However it may cause redness of the skin.
- Cucumis sativus (Cucumber Extract): It helps soothe your skin from dryness, flaking and associated skin irritations.
- Vitis vinefera (Grape Seed Extract): It contains the powerful antioxidant, resveratrol, which enhances the lively complexion of the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Epionce Purifying Toner
- Apply Epionce Purifying Toner on evenly over freshly cleansed skin. Use this product up to two times daily, as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
- Use a cotton pad or, use your fingertips to dab lightly on your skin.
- No need to rinse.
Benefits Of Epionce Purifying Toner
- Epionce Purifying Toner is loaded with protective antioxidants. Although there are limited reviews online backing up its effectiveness.
- This product has been guaranteed to be paraben-free and sulfate-free.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
Disadvantages Of Epionce Purifying Toner
- This product contains two leading skin allergens — denatured alcohol and artificial fragrances — which may not make it very suitable for use on more sensitive skin types.
- Epionce Purifying Toner reviews reveal that not many users think this product is essential for any regimen.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
- There are limited reviews online.
Does Epionce Purifying Toner Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Purifying Toner:
Final Verdict : Epionce Purifying Toner
Epionce Purifying Toner gives skin a deeper clean. Contrary to manufacturer claims of a cleaner product, however, your skin also obtains plenty of toxins and skin damaging ingredients from this product. So, the benefits are there but, the risks are there as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."