Erase/Repair HA Cream Review: Do Wrinkles Disappear After Using This?
Erase/Repair HA Cream promises to literally make wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other problematic skin issues associated with aging skin disappear in just 7 days of continued, twice daily product use. This cream restores your youthful glow by utilizing the beneficial skin effects of hyaluronic acid (HA).
HA is naturally produced by the body. Unfortunately, as we age, our skin reduces HA production, the same thing that happens to collagen and elastin production. HA is critical in improving aging skin conditions. That’s because HA is a powerful humectant that attracts water molecules and locks moisture in. With significantly lower levels of HA therefore, aging skin normally suffers from dryness and wrinkling.
The product is sold under the brand, “Beauty and Truth”. Other than that, there are no available information about this product’s manufacturer.
This product is commonly available online via a free trial offer that lasts up to 15 days from the date when the order was placed. Your free trial bottle will only cost US$ 4.95 which covers for the shipping and handling. The free trial offer’s Terms and Conditions, however, defines in fine print that once the trial period has ended and you have not shipped back your product, you are allowing the company to charge your card US$ 98.71. Thereafter, you will also be automatically shipped the same product every month and charged the same amount until you ask the company to cancel your subscription.
For your peace of mind, the same product is also available on Amazon for US$ 88, absolutely for one time purchase only, and comes with free shipping.
- Water (Aqua)
- Octyl Palmitate: fragrance
- Shea Butter: emollient
- Cetearyl Alcohol: emulsifier
- Glyceryl Stearate: emulsifier
- PEG-100 Stearate: surfactant
- Pentylene Glycol: emollient
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): humectant
- Vegetable Collagen: emollient
- Isododecane: emollient
- Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer: viscosity agent
- Lauryl: surfactant
- Dimethicone: emollient
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene: emollient
- Ceteareth-20: surfactant
- Hydrolyzed Elastin: emollient
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): antioxidant
- Dimethylaminoethanol L-Bitartrate: antioxidant
- Glycerin: emollient
- Butylene Glycol: emollient
- Carbomer: emulsifier
- Polysorbate 20: emulsifier
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1: peptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: peptide
- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5): moisturizer
- Stearic Acid: surfactant
- Cetyl Alcohol: surfactant
- Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer: texturizer
- Sodium Hydroxide: stabilizer
- Tetrasodium EDTA: stabilizer
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol: emollient
- Potassium Sorbate: preservative
- Hexylene Glycol: fragrance
- Leuconostoc/ Radish Root: antimicrobial
- Ferment Filtrate: antimicrobial
Apply product only on thoroughly cleansed skin.
- There are no efficacy studies to support product claims.
- There is very little information available about the product’s manufacturer.
Anti-aging products are the living testaments that beauty does come with a price—and these products do tend to be pricey. Relative to most other online offers, Erase/Repair HA Cream offers more information about the product’s ingredients and how the formulation works but only because it is also being sold on Amazon.
Before clicking that “order” button, make sure that you have checked out other anti-aging products in the same league. A comparison is always worth it — choose from thousands more!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.