Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream Overview:
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream, US $23. 38 for a 50 ml jar, is a anti-aging moisturizer which, other than relieve chronically dry skin, also facilitates faster skin repair and improves your skin’s protection from future damage and signs of aging.
About Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Gowoonsesang Dermatology Network. Derma Dr. Lab is a Korean brand of skin care products that is maintained as a sub-segment of the brand line, Dr. G.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Rebuild and strengthen your skin’s barrier to make it more resilient to future damage while simultaneously locking in moisture and keeping it from evaporating.
- Enhance your skin’s natural repairing and skin renewing functions.
- Significantly raise your skin’s antioxidant levels to improve protection from cell-damaging free radicals.
- Deliver a calming effect on skin that relaxes signs of skin inflammation which, in turn, instantly improves your skin tone.
- Make your skin become better hydrated, improve its youthful appearance, and protect it from premature aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream?
- Arginine: Relaxes your skin to stretch and even out the texture, making fine lines and wrinkles appear softer and faded.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s hydration levels, capturing more moisture from the surroundings while minimizing surface water loss.
- Niacinamide: Improves circulation and nutrient uptake, this powerful antioxidant also promotes a lighter skin tone and a better moisturized skin.
- Ceramides: Help rebuild and restore your skin’s protective barrier function which helps keep moisture in and strengthens your skin’s protection against free radicals and other environmental factors that damage your skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Promotes more efficient skin healing and repair functions, this ingredient also supports the refortification of your skin’s barrier layer.
Directions To Use:
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream must be applied only on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Periodic exfoliation is also highly recommended to help clear your skin of debris, as well as facilitate faster absorption of this cream’s key beneficial ingredients.
- Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream is oil-free and is therefore well suited for application on oily and combination skin types.
- This product has an anti-inflammatory function that improves skin tone and prevents future signs of aging.
- The formula may not suit dry skin types which require more intense skin conditioning and thicker moisturizers to stay well hydrated.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network, and is available on limited sites online.
- Independent user and product reviews are extremely limited, making it impossible to gauge general user sentiment about how well or how poorly this product is performing.
Does Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and botanically derived components.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream will render your skin a well-hydrating formula, except that that is all that it might do. At best, you can layer it with more concentrated anti-aging treatments if aging skin is your most pressing skin issue, that is. You might be able to derive significant relief from chronic skin dryness.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.