Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream?
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream, US $23. 38 for a 50 ml jar, is a anti-aging moisturizer which, other than relieve chronically dry skin, also facilitates faster skin repair and improves your skin’s protection from future damage and signs of aging. Although this product includes fragrance which may trigger skin dryness and skin irritation.
This product is brought to you by Gowoonsesang Dermatology Network. Derma Dr. Lab is a Korean brand of skin care products that is maintained as a sub-segment of the brand line, Dr. G.
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Rebuild and strengthen your skin’s barrier to make it more resilient to future damage while simultaneously locking in moisture and keeping it from evaporating.
- Enhance your skin’s natural repairing and skin renewing functions.
- Deliver a calming effect on skin that relaxes signs of skin inflammation which, in turn, instantly improves your skin tone.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream?
- Arginine: Relaxes your skin to stretch and even out the texture, making fine lines and wrinkles appear softer and faded.
- Niacinamide: Improves circulation and nutrient uptake, this powerful antioxidant also promotes a lighter skin tone and a better moisturized skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Promotes more efficient skin healing and repair functions, this ingredient also supports the refortification of your skin’s barrier layer.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream must be applied only on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Periodic exfoliation is also highly recommended to help clear your skin of debris, as well as facilitate faster absorption of this cream’s key beneficial ingredients.
Benefits Of Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream
- Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream is oil-free and is therefore well suited for application on oily and combination skin types. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
- This product has an anti-inflammatory function that improves skin tone and prevents future signs of aging.
Disadvantages Of Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream
- The formula may not suit dry skin types which require more intense skin conditioning and thicker moisturizers to stay well hydrated.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network, and is available on limited sites online.
- Independent user and product reviews are extremely limited, making it impossible to gauge general user sentiment about how well or how poorly this product is performing.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Does Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and botanically derived components.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict : Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream
Derma Dr. Lab Hydramoist Water Gel Cream will render your skin a well-hydrating formula, except that that is all that it might do. At best, you can layer it with more concentrated anti-aging treatments if aging skin is your most pressing skin issue, that is. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range. So we we would recommend you to keep the search on for the best product that suits your skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."