Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash Review: Does It Really Work?
Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash Description
Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash, US $45 for 6.8 fl. oz., promises to give your face a facial cleanse like you’ve never before experienced. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Clear and purify your skin with an antiseptic gel that helps rid your skin of acne-causing bacteria to break the cycle of breakouts even before it starts
- Deliver an oil-free formula that won’t cause your pores to become plugged with product residue which can start off an infection
- Help control and regulate oil production
- Eliminate excess oils to prevent infection and to avoid greasy skin
Erno Laslo is one of the most trusted doctors of many world-renowned celebrities, including no less than Audrey Hepburn who once saud, “I owe 50 per cent of my beauty to my mother and the other 50 per cent to Erno Laszlo”.
Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid (1%): A Beta Hydroxy Acid that does beautiful things to oily and acne prone skin, which includes controlling oil production that prevents greasing on the surface, regulating skin shedding to avoid clogging your pores, keep the population of acne causing bacteria low, and stimulate skin renewal and allow newer, unblemished skin to surface as the infected and damaged layer is flushed out
- Algae Extract: Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Plant Extracts: Provides protective antioxidant benefits as these also bring anti-inflammatory benefits that stops irritation and evens out redness
Use Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash day and night with your acne skin care regimen, for best results.
Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash Advantages
- The product is formulated as a non-drying anti-acne formula which will not agitate irritated skin further by unnecessarily drying it up.
- The formula is infused with moisturizing and anti-inflammatory ingredients that help soothe and calm irritated skin so that healing can begin.
- Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash reviews include several posts about how well this product has helped improved users’ oily and acne prone skin.
Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash Disadvantages
- This product contains only a 1 per cent salicylic acid concentration which may be helpful in treating one or two zits on sensitive skin but, will probably not help treat full-faced acne, which is why most other products use at least 2 per cent of salicylic acid.
- Salicylic acid, in general helps contain the infection only but, will not be able to stop it completely.
- The product uses phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as a preservative.
- Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash reviews, given their limited availability, may not be the best source of information for you to use when deciding whether or not to purchase this product.
Erno Laszlo Anti-Blemish Beta Wash is a great way to start treating your acne early on in your regimen. While the formula will work wonderfully for sensitive skin types and for acne prevention, it may not work as well for people where acne has already started to spread.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."