Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream Review: Is it useful for you?
Erno Laszlo Neck Cream Description
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream knows, signs of skin aging don’t just show up on your face. It’s a fact most aging people tend to forget, and because of that, signs of aging often do not manifest its early signs on the face but rather on the neck and chest. For a 50mL bottle of Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream which costs US $115-US $120 each, receive added protection from problematic neck and chest skin characterized as loose, droopy and saggy.
With its lightweight texture, this product is able to easily and instantly penetrate skin so that skin repairs and corrective processes can begin right away. Since it does not leave any product residue on the surface nor make skin feel greasy, this product is recommended for use even on oily and combination skin types, including acne challenged skin.
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream works by enhancing the skin’s collagen and elastin levels which causes skin to become instantly ultra hydrated. More importantly, more of these fibers also makes skin cell regeneration and turnover possible.
Regular product use results to the following:
- Smoother, silkier skin
- Less noticeable aging marks
- Plumper skin with less visible wrinkles and fine lines
- Firmer skin
- Brighter, lighter and more even toned skin
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream Ingredients
- Spirulina Maxima: Boosts your skin’s collagen and elastin levels, precursors necessary for skin repairs and skin cell turnover
- Algae Extracts: Provides deep hydration but also antioxidant protection from damage-causing UV and other environmental factors
- Vitamin A: Speeds up skin cell regeneration and turnover
- Vitamin C: Powers up the skin’s power cell to jumpstart quick skin production and repairs:
- Vitamin E: Enhances the beneficial effects of Vitamin C but also, deeply moisturizes skin and provides skin with powerful antioxidant protection
Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream Directions to use
- For best results, use Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream every night, over thoroughly cleansed skin only. Apply the product on your neck and chest area using an upward stroke. Massage in for better absorption. Apply liberally on other areas of skin affected by aging.
- This product contains Vitamin A, a photosensitizing ingredient. Make sure to use sunscreen during the day, throughout the use of this product.
Erno Laszlo Neck Cream Advantages
- Manufacturer labelled the product suitable for all skin types
- Product is infused with powerful antioxidant combination consisting of Vitamin C and Vitamin E which have the power to revitalize skin cells
- Provides skin ample protection from damage caused by various environmental factors
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Easy penetrates skin
- Made specially to address skin aging problems appearing on the neck, chest and around the breasts
Erno Laszlo Neck Cream Disadvantages
- Contains phenoxyethanol as product preservative, which is a well known neurotoxin
- Contains artificial dyes which can be irritating most especially to sensitive skin types
The Erno Laszlo Firmarine Neck Cream carries an expensive price tag so, you better decide if this is one product you should prioritize for your aging skin and, if you have over US $100 to set aside periodically to keep this cream in your anti-aging regimen.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.