Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner Review: Does it give results?
When your eye skin needs repairs that have to go way down at the heart of your cells, reach out for help from Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner, US $105 for 0.5 oz. This product is committed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Amp up the production of collagen and elastin fibers
- Restore your skin’s health and natural ability to heal and treat itself from signs of damage and aging
- Relieve your skin from dryness and inflammation
- Firm up your skin to bring back skin elasticity and plump up your skin to make it younger-looking
- Support your skin regain its protective cover and resilience level
This product is from a company founded by the once-most trusted skin doctor of the world’s most beautiful faces, one of whom happens to be Audrey Hepburn who once saud, “I owe 50 per cent of my beauty to my mother and the other 50 per cent to Erno Laszlo”.
- Retinol Palmitate: A more stable Vitamin A derivative that has been proven many times to improve the appearance of aging skin and slowdown the rate of skin degradation
- Acmella Oleracea: Works to numb the facial muscles which, in turn, relaxes and stretches the skin on top of it, working like Botox to iron out your wrinkles and fine lines
- Pro-Biobalance Complex: Brings back the bacteria and pH balance of your skin to make it better able to resist infection and damage
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Provides antioxidant protection, moisture, and helps rebuild your skin’s protective barrier
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids and amino acids, this ingredient provides nutrients required by skin cells to heal and treat your skin
- Glycosaminoglycans: Humectants that help keep your cells shielded from damage by enclosing it in moisture that helps keep skin cells viable, while also speeding up recovery from damage
Use Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner on freshly cleansed and toned skin only. Activate the product by rubbing between your fingertips before spreading out evenly on skin around your eyes.
- Product is free from phthalates, sulfates, artificial colorants, and fragrance
- Product is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be non-comedogenic
- Product is laden with a good range and variety of beneficial skin ingredients that provide both instantaneous and long-term benefits for your skin
- Product contains denatured alcohol, which only happens to be one of the worst ingredients to have in any product meant to be anywhere near your skin
- Product contains butylene glycol and menthol, to which any skin type can become severely irritated to
- Product contains parabens which affect the normal functioning of your hormones and the many different mechanisms that they turn on and off
From Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner your eye skin may be able to see new beginnings. However, when a product cannot get the basics of what your skin needs and what it doesn’t, like denatured alcohol for instance, it’s hard to put the fate of your one and only skin in it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.