Essence of Argan Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Essence of Argan?
The manufacturer of this supplement claims that the product is able to reduce and even eliminate wrinkles on the skin ensuring smooth skin and any fine lines on the surface of the skin. In doing so, it also plays a big role in improving the elasticity of the skin while increasing the moisture content of the skin to as much as one thousand percent. Application on the skin can be achieved without clogging of the pores on the skin and does not oil the body.
Table of Contents [Show]
However none of the effectiveness of this product is clinically proven.
Essence of argan is an anti-aging supplement that helps the body to stay healthy especially among the aged individuals. The product is extracted from a native plant in Morocco and is known to help in ensuring smooth skin, nourishes the human hair, treats acne and may also be quite significant in treating obesity. This makes essence of argan actually the best supplement to administer to an advanced aged individual. The cost of the product also makes it the best of choice among many since it can be obtained at a mere cost of $40.80.
Essence of Argan – Does It Really Work?
As per manufacturer claims the product is applied on the skin after bathing well and drying the body. It is then lightly applied and gets into the skin layers where it stimulates cell growth and regeneration that will trigger the creation of new cells to replace the worn out layers. This is because the product is made from up to eighty percent fatty acids which act as the main layer offering protection to the skin and other internal organs covered behind the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Essence of Argan?
- Vitamin E: This is a fat soluble ingredient that also plays a big role as a powerful antioxidant hence harnessing free radicals. However it causes skin rashes.
- Squalene: This is generally a free radical scavenger that captures all dangerous free radicals that may cause damage to the sensitive organs.
- Carotenoids: This ingredient is responsible for protecting the body from harmful ultra violet radiations and also the eye from mild infections. It also inhibits growth of cancer cells on the skin.
- Phytosterols: This ingredient can protect skin cancers and also helps to heal scars while at the same time acting as an anti-inflammatory.
How To Apply Essence of Argan
As per manufacturer guidelines for best results:
- Application of the product twice a day after cleaning dry the body is advised.
- This will give the product the best avenue to seep into the pores deep into the epidermal cells where it functions perfectly well to nourish the hair.
Benefits Of Essence of Argan
- The product is capable of treating skin acne hence leaving the user with a healthy skin.
- It is capable of nourishing the hairs and eradication of scalp problems however ingredients used may cause itchiness.
- The product is so much relevant that it is able to help in treating of even dry nails among the users.
Disadvantages Of Essence of Argan
- The cost of the product may not be affordable to everyone in need. This makes only those who can afford it to buy and majority only end up with the trial version.
- The product may result into irritation of the eye if it spills during application on the eyelids.
- The product is also said to claim way beyond what is capable of offering to the users.
- The product may take longer before showing the desired results.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Essence of Argan Have Any Side-Effects?
The product does not have any reported side effects so far provided it is applied on the body as instructed. Mild cases of itchiness of the skin have been lately reported by a small number of users. This might have resulted from the rare occasions of allergic reactions since ones’ body may be different from another in terms of allergies.
Final Verdict : Essence of Argan Wrinkle Cream
Essence of argan is one of the current anti-aging supplements that does well in ensuring that the body of the user is kept healthy more so on the skin and the eye sight. The product also does well in improving the moisture content of the skin without rendering it oily at all. This makes the product to be one of the desirable and must have among the aged people and even the young who experience skin complications. However the product contains few harmful ingredients & also no clinical evidence of product effectiveness found. There are very few positive customer reviews about this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."