Estée Lauder Night cream Review(updated 2018): In Outs
Estée Lauder Details
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II by Estée Lauder is an anti-aging serum. It is sold by world-famous Estée Lauder, which is known for perfumes, skin care, and make-up products. The serum is sold in containers of 1 oz for $65, 1.7 oz for $95, and 3.9 oz for $185. Customers can return or exchange the product per instructions on the product’s website.
Estée Lauder Ingredients
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: Type of yeast known for its ability to fight effects of UV rays in the sun.
- Butylene Glycol: Skin conditioner, solvent, and thinning agent. Preservative that keeps products from drying out.
- Kola Seed Extract: Contains caffeine and is known for being anti-bacterial properties. Cann sensitize skin if used in high amounts. Can improve blood flow on areas in which it is applied.
- Caffeine: Anti-inflammatory containing a variety of antioxidants that benefit the skin. Can reduce redness in skin for some people.
- Lecithin: Reduces flakiness in skin. Helps form better emulsions and decrease surface tension on materials to be emulsified.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Form of vitamin E. Contains anti-oxidants, is fat-soluble, and conditions skin. Strengthening the skin’s functions as a barrier, known for decreasing instances of cancer, and decreasing cholesterol levels.
- Carbomer: Thickeners that increase the viscosity of skincare products. Can swell up to 1000 times its original size when exposed to water.
Estée Lauder Directions/Working
Clean skin. Apply several drops onto the hands and massage into face and neck until fully absorbed. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly.
Estée Lauder Advantages
- Contains a variety of ingredients known for their skin benefits, and does not clog pores.
- Sold in a variety of sizes, which also allows customers with different budgets to purchase the product.
- Estée Lauder, which sells and distributes the serum, is well-known worldwide.
- Nightly use is enough to produce results, whereas other brands must be used twice daily.
Estée Lauder Disadvantages
- Though Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II’s website mentions tests conducted on it, it isn’t clear if the tests were in-house or performed by an independent group.
- Two ingredients in the product, kola nut and tocopheryl acetate, are known to sensitize skin when used above certain amounts.
- Return and exchange time frames are not explicitly mentioned by Estée Lauder.
- Ingredient totals are not specified by the brand.
Estée Lauder is known for its products, and Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II has positive customer reviews. The serum only needs to be used at night, unlike other anti-aging products that must be used twice daily and could cause consumers to use skin-sensitizing ingredients during the day. Though the product has been tested, Estée Lauder doesn’t mention who conducted them. Even though a return/exchange policy is available, no time limits are mentioned. Customers may prefer a product that mentions clearer terms so they can understand policies relating to returns, money-back guarantees, and exchanges.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: