Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II by Estee Lauder is an anti-aging serum. It is sold by world-famous Estee Lauder, which is known for perfumes, skin care, and make-up products. The serum is sold in containers of 1 oz for $68 & 1.7 oz for $98. Customers can return or exchange the product per instructions on the product’s website. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
What Are The Ingredients In Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair?
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: Type of yeast known for its ability to fight effects of UV rays in the sun.
- Butylene Glycol: Skin conditioner, solvent, and thinning agent. Preservative that keeps products from drying out. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Caffeine: Anti-inflammatory containing a variety of antioxidants that benefit the skin. Can reduce redness in skin for some people. But in some cases, it can’t deliver considerable results.
- Lecithin: Reduces flakiness in skin. Helps form better emulsions and decrease surface tension on materials to be emulsified.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Form of vitamin E. Contains anti-oxidants, is fat-soluble, and conditions skin.
- Carbomer: Thickeners that increase the viscosity of skincare products. Can swell up to 1000 times its original size when exposed to water.
Strengthening the skin’s functions as a barrier, known for decreasing instances of cancer, and decreasing cholesterol levels.
How To Apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Clean skin.
- Apply several drops onto the hands and massage into face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- Use nightly.
Benefits Of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Contains a variety of ingredients known for their skin benefits, and does not clog pores but, may cause skin irritation.
- Sold in a variety of sizes, which also allows customers with different budgets to purchase the product.
- Nightly use is enough to produce results, whereas other brands must be used twice daily.
Disadvantages Of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Though Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II’s website mentions tests conducted on it, it isn’t clear if the tests were in-house or performed by an independent group.
- Two ingredients in the product, kola nut and tocopheryl acetate, are known to sensitize skin when used above certain amounts.
- Return and exchange time frames are not explicitly mentioned by Estee Lauder.
- Ingredient totals are not specified by the brand.
Final Verdict: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Estee Lauder is known for its products, and Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II has positive customer reviews. The serum only needs to be used at night, unlike other anti-aging products that must be used twice daily and could cause consumers to use skin-sensitizing ingredients during the day. Though the product has been tested, Estee Lauder doesn’t mention who conducted them. Even though a return/exchange policy is available, no time limits are mentioned. Customers may prefer a product that mentions clearer terms so they can understand policies relating to returns, money-back guarantees, and exchanges.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."