Estee Lauder Body Performance Review: Is It Really Good For Your Skin?
Estee Lauder Body Performance Slim Shape, $52.50 for 6.7 oz, is an anti-cellulite product that promises to improve the appearance of your cellulites with just regular topical application. In the absence of an explanation of how this product’s formulation works, and with only a full list of ingredients available, here’s probably how this product delivers on its commitments:
- Floods skin with significant volume of moisturizing and conditioning ingredients, which includes glycerin, linoleic acid, Vitamin E and silicones
- Improves microcirculation with the aid of green tea extract and retinyl pamitate
- Improves skin thickness and resilience so that the bulges stays in and will not show bumps and dimples on the surface of the skin.
- Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Silicones: Ultra hydrates the skin, leaving skin super moisturized to plump it make skin appear thicker to prevent cellulites from showing through the surface of your skin
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A derivative that helps improve skin texture and forces skin to turnover
- Green Tea Extract: Floods skin with antioxidants that help improve skin protection while also reinforcing the skin’s surface layer to improve resilience and resistance from damage
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stable form of Vitamin E which deeply moisturizes skin while also flooding it with antioxidants
Estee Lauder Body Performance Slim Shape must only be used on cellulite-challenged areas of your skin and in parts where some slimming is desired, most notably the hips, waist, buttocks and thighs. This product may be used during workouts to help burn trapped cellulite fats fast.
- Hard to tell what the advantages are in the absence of sufficient information about this product
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin previously banned by the US Food and Drug Administration in baby products for its potential adverse effects to the children’s nervous system, which can very much remain toxic when adults are exposed to it from products that use this chemical as preservative
- Product contains parabens, endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDC) that mimic your hormones, which are responsible for turning on and off the body’s switches and therefore can affect the proper functioning of essential body functions; also contains BHT, a suspected EDC
- Very limited information about this productis available, a number of which have cited this product along with similar others possible banning in certain countries due to alleged misleading claims
- Generally unclear how this product works to rid you of your cellulite problems and generally slim up fat problems
- Product contains drying alcohols which causes permanent damages to the skin’s otherwise efficient and effective ability to absorb and retain moisture to keep skin from drying out
- Contains fragrance, menthol and artificial dyes which can be highly irritating to your skin, and therefore renders this product not suitable for use on sensitive and problematic skin types
Consumers often blame failure to their products but, truth is, most of the time, consumers make the wrong choices. There is no easy way to discern if Estee Lauder Body Performance Slim Shape will work well for you but, the first point is to decide what results you want to see.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.