Estee Lauder Daywear Uv Base Review: Does It Repair The Skin Damage?
Estee Lauder Daywear Uv Base Description
Estee Lauder DayWear UV Base is an SPF50 sunscreen from Estee Lauder. It protects skin from damaging UV rays that can speed up aging. It hydrates skin and leaves it looking fresh. The company claims it contains the most powerful antioxidant complex available the Super Antioxidant Complex.
Estee Lauder is a leader in the skincare and beauty industries. The company was founded by the niece of a Hungarian chemist who gave her a love and knowledge of the skincare profession at an early age.
Estee Lauder DayWear UV Base is $42 on the manufacturer’s site.
Estee Lauder Daywear Uv Base Ingredients
Please note that no ingredient list was provided on the main site. The list below was found through outside sources.
- Glycerin Moisturizer
- Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate Cleansing agent
- Sodium Lauroyl Oat amino acid
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Surfactant
- Decyl Glucoside Cleanser
- Potassium Laurate Surfactant
- Potassium Myristate Surfactant
- Phenoxyethanol Preservative
- Peg-32 Binder
- Methylparaben Preservative
- Propylene Glycol Fragrance
- Disodium EDTA Chelator
- Polysorbate 20 Fragrance, surfactant
- Sugar Cane Extract
- Limonene Citrus fragrance
- Linalool Fragrance
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional Fragrance
- Benzyl Salicylate Sunscreen
- Hexyl Cinnamal Fragrance
- Pineapple Fruit Extract Antioxidant source
- Papaya Fruit Extract Antioxidant source
- Lemon Peel Extract Antioxidant source
- Apple Fruit Extract Antioxidant source
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Tea
Estee Lauder Daywear Uv Base Directions
Apply to the face as the last step of your skincare routine.
Estee Lauder Daywear Uv Base Advantages
- Protect skin from harmful UV rays
- Works over moisturizer
- Air-light formula
- Brighten and revitalize skin
- Powerful antioxidant ingredients for extra skin protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Estee Lauder Daywear Uv Base Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- Very expensive compared to regular sunscreens
Estee Lauder DayWear UV Base has an official website that somewhat informative. The site doesn’t give the ingredient list, though. While the company claims their Super Antioxidant Complex was shown to perform better than other common antioxidant ingredients, but there is no actual documentation backing those claims readily supplied on the site. The product is more expensive than regular sunscreens.
There are many sunscreens available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: