Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Review: Is This Anti-Aging Cream Safe To Use?
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Overview
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme, USD 52 for 1 fl oz (30 ml) jar), is a multi-action anti-aging crème that unlocks the secrets to a younger looking skin. The crème can unlock the skin’s potential by bringing back its vitality, radiance and glow. This Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme review has all the facts that you need!
About Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme – Does It Really Work?
Estee Lauder, the creator of Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme, is the niece of a Hungarian chemist who taught her the art of face creams at a young age. She established the skincare brand in 1946 with only for skin care formulations and with a simple idea that all women can be beautiful
According to the site, the crème can deliver the following benefits:
- Dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Significantly improve the density, firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Nourish the skin
- Promote the skin’s natural power to produce collagen and elastin
- Leave skin silky soft
Continue reading this review to know how this crème works.
What Are The Ingredients In Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme
Some of the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme ingredients are as follows:
- Caffeine: Stimulates blood flow and reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eye area.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin and deliver high amounts of moisture to keep it hydrated.
Directions To Use
For best results, use the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme crème after washing your face with a gentle cleanser and water. Rinse it well and pat it dry. Apply a small amount of the crème over your skin, focusing on the areas of wrinkles, dry skin, and other blemishes. Use this in the morning and at night.
- According to studies, 96% out of 107 women claimed that their skin felt firmer after 4 weeks.
- The crème is nonacnegenic.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- As per user reviews, the crème causes acne breakouts.
- Not all ingredients are listed on the product’s website.
- The jar packaging may not be able to preserve the stability of the ingredients.
Does Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no documented Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme side-effects. However, there are some user reviews that stated that the crème caused breakouts.
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme is a product of a well-known skin care brand and comes with a clinical study that proves its effectiveness. However, some users complain of experiencing acne breakouts when they used the product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.