Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream Review: Does it Work?
Ready to tackle signs of skin aging rapidly creeping up on the sides and around your eyes? It’s no surprise that these areas are the first spots on your face to give away you age. Your real age is no excuse, however, to leave your skin up for gravity, pollution, genes, and stress.
Welcome to the new world where women and men are no longer helpless to the natural course of wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eyes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and overall skin dryness. Stop watching these signs of skin aging take over your face! Act today.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
Estée Lauder revolutionized agin skincare when it introduced its night repair skincare cream more than 30 years ago. Since then, the company has led market innovations that are based on scientific observations and clinical testing, particularly being famous for closely studying and designing formulations to address Catabolysis.
Like many other products in its night repair line, the Estée Lauder Night Repair cream eye is focused on revitalizing catabolysis, or the natural skin repair process that goes on overdrive as you sleep. Through catabolysis, your skin facilitates skin cell turnover while simultaneously ridding skin of impurities, including damaged and aged skin on the surface. Sounds good? It is. However, reality and nature dictate that catabolysis gradually slow down with age.
Estée Lauder Night Repair cream eye claims to effectively help address the growing inefficiency of your catabolysis by introducing the Synchronized Complex II and ChronoluxCBTM into your skin.
This product is prescribed as a solution for all signs of skin aging, particularly forming around the eyes, and is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
A .5 oz. jar Estée Lauder Night Repair cream eye is yours for $58.
Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream Ingredients
The ingredients infused in every jar of Estée Lauder Night Repair cream eye is not disclosed by its makers. Reports elsewhere claim that this product is made from Synchronized Complex II and ChronoluxCBTMTechnology. The resulting complex is composed of algae and yeast extracts, a so-called ‘clock gene technology’ that makes the goodness in the complex act on skin at exactly the right time to optimize repair and renewal. In addition, Estée Lauder Night Repair cream eye is made with anti-pollution technology consisting of antioxidants and hyaluronic acid.
Use the applicator to take a small amount of the product from the jar. Using a clean finger, take a pea-sized amount then dot the product around your eyes. Work in gently into your skin with a gentle massage. Use before bed time.
Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream Pros and Cons
This product is fragrance-free, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and will not harm even the most-sensitive skin types. The only downside is the lack of detailed information about the ingredients and the expensive price.
Decades in the market makes Estée Lauder Night Repair cream eye a time-tested product.It enjoys a loyal following of satisfied customers. There’s good indication that this product may have been living up to client expectations. It’s worth a try if you have $58.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.