Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream?
According to the manufacture Estee Lauder revolutionized aging skincare when it introduced its night repair skincare cream more than 30 years ago.
Like many other products in its night repair line, the Estee Lauder Night Repair cream eye is focused on revitalizing catabolysis, or the natural skin repair process that goes on overdrive as you sleep. Through catabolysis, your skin facilitates skin cell turnover while simultaneously ridding skin of impurities, including damaged and aged skin on the surface. Sounds good? It is. However, reality and nature dictate that catabolysis gradually slow down with age.
Estee Lauder Night Repair cream eye claims to effectively help address the growing inefficiency of your catabolysis by introducing the Synchronized Complex II and ChronoluxCBTM into your skin.
The manufacture states that t his product is prescribed as a solution for all signs of skin aging, particularly forming around the eyes, and is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
A .5 oz. jar Estee Lauder Night Repair cream eye is yours for $60.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream?
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.
Soy Extracts: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes and calms skin irritations to even out your skin tone.
How To Apply Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream
- Use the applicator to take a small amount of the product from the jar.
- Using a clean finger, take a pea-sized amount then dot the product around your eyes.
- Work in gently into your skin with a gentle massage.
- Use before bed time.
Benefits Of Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream
- This product is fragrance-free, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and will not harm even the most-sensitive skin types.
- This product helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream
- The only downside is the lack of detailed information about the ingredients and the expensive price.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- It contains certain ingredients which may lead to skin irritation.
- Customer reviews state that the product is not that effective as the manufacture claims.
Final Verdict : Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Cream
Decades in the market makes Estee Lauder Night Repair cream eye a time-tested product. It enjoys a loyal following of satisfied customers. Although the product is comparatively expensive and the manufacture does not provide complete information about the ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."