Estee Lauder Re Nutriv Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv ?
Embodying the belief that every woman can be beautiful, The Estēe Lauder Companies Inc. was established in 1945 by founder Josephine Esty Lauder, who learned the science behind beauty from her chemist uncle John Schotz. Called to unleash the beauty inside every woman, Lauder first sold her creams to salons. Her natural sales skills landed her and her wares at a New York City Saks Fifth Avenue cosmetic counter. With the support of Joseph Lauder in business and in life, Estēe Lauder Companies emerged to incorporate a larger mission than Ms. Lauder may have imagined alone; the vision of “Bringing the best to everyone we touch”. With that new broader purpose, the company expanded to include cosmetics, fragrances, and a place setting in the international markets that would become a publically traded company with a shopping list of brands. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Estee Lauder.com, infuses a deep blue and gold color scheme representing timelessness synonymous with Estēe Lauder. Each page refresh showcases the eternal glamour of EL’s feature products or actor spokes-ladies amidst understated navigation tools. The upper navigation blocks labeled what’s new, makeup, skincare, Re-Nutriv, fragrance, gifts, bestsellers and special offers lead to a vast selection of products. The lower blocks offer links to sweepstakes, a bridal registry, and discontinued favorites. As for the product pages, similar to other department store websites, only the most superficial list of ingredients are provided and no research references are included.
What are the ingredients in Estēe Lauder Re-Nutriv?
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
Estēe Lauder Re-Nutriv – Does it really work
Originating from a face cream, it’s no surprise Estēe Lauder’s skincare link leads to a broad collection of products that live up to the company’s themes. With body care, cleansers, toners, eye care, makeup removers, masks, a variety of moisturizers and sunscreens, Estēe Lauder addresses every possible skincare need that can be attended to without a prescription. Among the site’s many skincare categories, Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth stands out. Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth represents “Luxury skincare, Luxury large sizes” that delivers “Ultimate, Intensive, Revitalizing products” with prices running from $38 to $900. The self-contained line offers its own collections, cleansers, toners, moisturizers, specialized creams, serums, makeup as well as anti-aging products.
With the Re-Nutriv’s Ultimate Youth collection “Imagine if the look of youth could be prolonged-indefinitely.”
Offered in an eye and a face cream, Ultimate Youth will take a wallet back to its youth as well with prices of $100 and $250 respectively. Sitting on over 20 pending patents worldwide, Ultimate Youth boasts to extend the captivating look of youth indefinitely with its Youth Molecule technology. Derived from eight years of research on the well-known anti-irritant Resveratrol and longevity genes that delay the way in which cells age by governing its span of life, Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth evens skin tone, and smoothes roughness. It also hydrates the skin impacting the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, boosts elasticity and cranks up luminosity with South Sea Pearls.
Reviews for the cream were high raves with most indicating the high cost. Others suggested the ingredients weren’t as unique as the claims.
Benefits of Estēe Lauder Re-Nutriv
- Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth is a self-containing skincare line. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The cream is multifunctional, addressing many of the skin’s aging issues.
Disadvantages of Estēe Lauder Re-Nutriv
- The Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth collection is expensive.
- Research details are not provided.
Final verdict : Estēe Lauder Re-Nutriv
The historic elegance and luxury of Estēe Lauder products are not lost on its Re-Nutriv brand. Positive reviews and an enduring reputation go a long way to commend the Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth cream. In a society that willingly pays hundreds of dollars for temporary skincare procedures, Estēe Lauder may just be competitive as well as beautiful.
Unused items purchased on the website can be returned.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."