Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum Overview
Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum, US $50 for a 15 ml bottle of Serum, promises to bring you an all-in-one solution to your puffy eyes, dark circles, crows feet, and other signs of skin aging plaguing your mature skin.
About Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated and distributed by Estelle & Thild, a skin care company set up in Stockholm, Sweden. Since 2007, the company has been formulating products designed to work up wonderful health and beauty benefits for your skin without the need for toxic chemicals that personal care products are commonly laden with. High impact results made purely from organic ingredients — this is the beauty compass of Estelle & Thild.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen the delicate but wrinkled skin around your eyes.
- Soften the texture and feel of aging skin.
- Tighten pores and refine the surface layer of your skin.
- Improve your skin’s overall radiance while lightening dark skin pigmentations, including dark circles.
- With regular product use, make your skin appear healthier and glowing.
- Help prevent premature skin aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum?
- Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter: Leave your skin surface with a comforting conditioning and a deep moisturized feel that soothe your skin and help bring it back to its optimal level of health.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Delivers a calming and soothing effect on your skin to promote redness relief and a more even skin tone.
- Gluconolactone: A polyhydroxy acid that more gently exfoliates your skin even compared to alpha and beta hydroxy acids, to facilitate faster skin repair, regeneration and turnover.
Directions to Use
Use Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum morning and night to better manage the signs of skin aging showing on and around your eye area. Make sure to apply the product on freshly cleansed and toned skin only. Always layer with sunscreen in the morning.
- Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum is formulated with 99.82 per cent ingredients derived from natural origins.
- This product has been certified natural and organic by ECOCERT a standards setting group that has designed a rigorous process of certification of organic products.
- Reviews indicate that it helps keep fine lines shallow.
- This product is so much more expensive than other eye creams promising to do the same things.
- Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum is formulated with fragrance ingredients which may not make it very ideal for use on sensitive and reactive skin.
Does Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including plant ingredients.
- Increased risk for skin reactions due to fragrance ingredients.
Estelle & Thild Super Bioactive Lifting Eye Serum has stayed true to its promise of taking away the toxins from your daily skin care routine. However, when prrof of potency is in question, user reviews remain limited and the company has also not presented any clinical evidence of efficacy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.