Estrinol Review: Should You Buy This Menopause Supplements?
New Vitality Estrinol, US $46.94, is a herbal menopause supplement
that promises to help you get through menopause with a smile on your across your face for a change.
About Estrinol — Does It Really Work?
It is not clear which company is manufacturing Estrinol, and therefore, the details of which cannot be checked. Although the supplement label reads, ‘NewVitality’, the company website indicates that it is in the business of formulating and distributing nutritional products, including for Women’s Health. However, there is no product labeled, “Estrinol” from its product lineup.
Based on claims made about this product, it has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits concerning your menopausal woes:
- Improve your menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings.
- Restore the optimal balance of hormones in your aging body.
- Help replenish your body’s dwindling nutrient levels to support you in better coping with the adverse effects of menopause.
What Are The Ingredients In Estrinol?
Based on a third party website, this product is made with natural ingredients derived from the proprietary ingredient, Genopause, a complex made from 4 herbal extracts that consists of the following:
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Powder: Enhances quality of sleep which wakes you up to a better mood, better disposition, better focus, and more sophisticated ways of effectively dealing with stress
- Tinospora Cordifolia Herb Powder: Promotes a healthier immune response and helps you regain and maintain optimal energy levels that help you overcome stress and fatigue
- Asparagus Racemosus Root Powder: Helps you manage your stresses much better, it also helps restore optimal levels of estrogen, and improves your sex drive
- Commiphora Mukul: Helps you maintain healthy heart, circulation, and blood pressure
Other than that, this product has also been said to contain the following:
- Black Cohosh Extract (root) : Influences biochemical reactions in your brain to help restore hormone balance which, in turn, improves your experience of menopausal symptoms, making these less common and more manageable at the same time
- Sage Extract: Addresses the discomforts caused by night sweats and hot flashes
Directions to Use
Take 2 capsules of Estrinol daily, with or without meals. Take note that user reviews indicate that similar supplements are best taken at the same hours everyday for better efficacy.
- Estrinol is non-estrogenic.
- This product is formulated to deliver multiple benefits to alleviate multiple symptoms.
- A review of the formula listed above was based only on a third party website given the lack of means to validate the information in the absence of an official website.
- This product does not appear to have either an official product or manufacturer website.
- Estrinol reviews posted online, that is, not by users, have pointed out the glaring lack of information about this product and the resulting difficulty of validating whatever information is being offered by third parties.
Does Estrinol Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients disclosed, the following side effects may be experienced when using New Vitality Estrinol:
- Allergic reactions, including nausea, headache, and bleeding, due to botanical ingredients, including black cohosh
- Increased risk for adverse reactions with other daily medications that you have been prescribed to take
- Increased risk for adverse reactions as a result of pregnancy or presence of certain diseases
Estrinol Customer Reviews
Estrinol reviews read:
- “I started going thru the big M and tried a few different things over the counter. I didn’t want to take hormone replacements and wanted to find something natural. This works better then anything else I have found. I tried Estrovin, even x-tra strength, and I tried I-cool, which helped quite a bit. But nothing ever got completely rid of my night sweats. This product probably works the best of all I have tried, but found that nothing does away with night sweats completely. Wish I could find something that does. May have to break down and try the Amberen. After reading the reviews on it, not real sure about it either.” — Carla on Amazon
- “Not enough information about Estrinol is provided on the official website. It is not clinically tested and the positive customer reviews about the supplement is also not mentioned anywhere. The company claims it to be a powerful menopause supplement, but it contains the common ingredients that are also used in many supplements of menopause. There is no evidence that can prove that it helps in weight loss. You can choose other effective supplements for dealing with your menopausal symptoms.” — Product review on blogspot
Estrinol could possibly be what relieved you from menopausal symptoms. Unfortunately accountability for product results and product composition — 2 crucial information when buying supplements — cannot be validated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.