Estro-Care Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Estro-Care?
Estro-Care is a special formulation that contains natural ingredients to relieve both PMS and menopause symptoms. It claims to be the 1st choice of physicians although there is no evidence behind this claim. The product essentially provides the user with natural plant estrogens or phytoestyrogens which help relieve different symptoms related to PMS and menopause. Each pump provides the body with approximately 1 mg of Estriol USP that is all natural and 0.25 mg of Estradiol USP that is also natural. One 4 oz. container is being sold online for $21.09.
- All-natural formulation that is paraben free.
- Contains estriol and estradiol
- Improves women’s wellness.
The product is from Life-flo Organic Living which is a brand that offers products made with ingredients that are certified organic. The company is said to utilize the latest research and cutting-edge technology. Life-flo is not well-known but they offer a wide range of natural formulations.
Estro-Care – Does It Really Work?
The cream is absorbed by the skin where the active ingredients reach the bloodstream where they go to the target cells. The estrogens that are extracted from plants bind to certain cells in the body where they product the same effect as estrogen. It provides the body with estriol and estradiol which helps normalize hormone levels in the body. This fixes the main problem that causes different PMS and menopause symptoms.
What Are The Ingredients In Estro-Care?
- Aloe barbadensis: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Shea butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Glycerine: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Stearic acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
How To Apply Estro-Care
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply one to two times daily or as recommended by a health care professional.
- It should be applied on clean, dry skin.
- Dispense one pump of the formulation into the palm of your hand then rub it onto the skin in your chest, inner arms, inner thighs or stomach.
- Rotate the area where you apply the formula.
Benefits Of Estro-Care
- The product uses estriol which is the safest form of natural estrogen.
- It promotes optimal balance in the body.
- The product is ideal for an active lifestyle. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- The formulation is non-greasy.
Disadvantages Of Estro-Care
- Some people can experience side effects like skin irritation.
- There is limited information on the product.
- The website of Life-flo is no longer available.
- There is no independent laboratory testing proving it is safe and effective.
- Some users say it is not very effective especially for severe menopause symptoms.
- The long-term safety of the product is not yet certain.
- There are feedbacks saying it didn’t have any effect.
Final Verdict : Estro-Care Menopause Supplement
Estro-Care is a good PMS and menopause relief product. It is made with natural ingredients only and the product contains the most effective and safest forms of natural estrogen. The only problem is that it is not effective for everyone since some feedbacks say it didn’t really have any positive effect on them.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."