Estro Logic Natural Estrogen Balance Review: Is It Safe and Effective?
Estro Logic Natural Estrogen Balance, US $29.95 for 60 capsules, is an all-natural, herbal menopause supplement to help you attain and maintain estrogen balance.
About Estro-Logic — Does It Really Work?
Estro Logic was formulated by a gynecologist, Kathleen Fry M.D., and a herbalist, Claudia Joy Wingo. The product is manufactured and distributed by Wakunaga Group of Companies which has been in the business of researching and formulating highly potent products made only from highly potent medicinal herbs.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore the healthy balance of hormones in your body to lessen the intensity and frequency of your episodes of menopausal symptoms
- Ease and alleviate sleeplessness, night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, lack of focus, and other symptoms of menopause
- Balance out the amount of estrogen circulating in your body
- Support you in maintaining a healthy weight
- Help you go through menopause with grace
What Are The Ingredients In Estro-Logic?
- Black Cohosh Root Extract: Helps lessen the occurrence of night sweats and hot flashes to comfort you
- Soybean Isoflavones: Derived from soy seeds with 40.0% isoflavones, works by helping your body better regulate your hormones to prevent sharp spikes and dives in levels, as it influences biochemical pathways in your brain, in effect, giving you less episodes of your menopausal symptoms
- Wild Yam Extract: Stimulates the higher production of progesterone which helps balance out the amount of estrogen and male hormones present in your boy
- Chastetree Berry Extract (Fruit): Works with your pituitary gland to restore ideal hormone balance that, as a result, helps relieve you of your menopausal symptoms
- Vervain Extract (Leaf): Lifts your spirits and puts your mind at ease which, in turn, translate to better disposition and less frequent mood swings
- Astragalus Extract (Root): Helps keep your weight and appetite in check, it also helps improve your immune response as it delivers relief to inflammation
- Motherwort Extract (Leaf): Traditionally used for the treatment of hot flashes, this ingredient is also used to relieve anxiety and stress
Directions to Use
Take 1 capsule of Estro-Logic with 2 meals twice daily. Reviews by both specialists and users indicate that supplements such as this are best taken at about the same hour everyday for best results.
- Estro-Logic is made from herbal, all natural ingredients.
- This product does not contain dairy, gluten, and sodium which suits women with special diets, and also does not contain artificial flavors, synthetic dyes, yeast, sugar and preservatives.
- User reviews relate how this product is also being used to treat adult acne, which seems to be working, at least for some users.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution channel and may not be easily accessible whether online or in physical stores.
- Estro-Logic reviews are very limited and do not make it easy to gauge user sentiment and satisfaction about this product.
Does Estro-Logic Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients list, the following side effects may be experienced when using Kyolic Estro Logic Natural Estrogen Balance:
- Allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including black cohosh, along with the other botanicals in this formula, depending on your history of allergies with these components.
- Increased risk for adverse in case you have been prescribed with a regular medication for maintenance or, for the treatment of certain diseases and conditions, such as medicines for hypertension, heart diseases, as well as liver and kidney dysfunctions. In which case, consult with your specialist before taking this supplement.
- Increased risk for side effects if you are pregnant or, breastfeeding.
It’s possible that Estro-Logic might just be what you need to start enjoying the new phase of your life, minus the inconvenient and sometimes even debilitating effects of menopause. Although this product may seem all good, it’s not for everyone so make sure to use it only as indicated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.