Estro500 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Estro500?
There are three major symptoms of menopause namely hot flashes, night sweats and vaginal dryness. These three are the most problematic and dreaded symptoms that can wreak havoc on any woman’s life. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is still the most effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. However, several studies found that HRT increases risk of certain diseases and may even increase risk of certain types of breast cancer. This is why many women prefer other alternative treatments like the use of menopause relief products.
In this article, we will take a closer look at one such product that claims to offer the same effects as HRT. The product is called Estro500 which claims to supply the body with certain hormones to reduce the severity or completely get rid of menopausal symptoms. We will try to find out if this product is really effective or it is just another menopause relief scam.
Estro500– Does it really work?
As per official product, Estro500 Menopause Relief claims to work by supplying the body with artificial forms of estrogen. It works just like hormone replacement therapy (HRT). The product comes in cream form which is to be applied topically. It comes in an airless pump dispenser for convenience. It contains estriol and estradiol which are bio-identical to human estrogens according to the product’s website. It can be purchased without a prescription since it is being sold as a cosmetic product.
What are the Ingredients in Estro500?
- Panthenol: This ingredient hydrates and strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier. Panthenol is the provitamin of B5 because and is used in cosmetics and beauty products primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturizer. But care should be taken in case of sensitive skin as it might cause redness.
- Salicylic Acid: Works by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling but incorrect use may lead to dryness and peeling of skin with hives and itchiness on the skin surface.
- Deionized water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect
- capric/caprylic triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
The product just needs to be applied before bedtime. Apply two pumps to a dry area of the skin before going to bed. It can also be applied directly to the outer edge of the vagina.
Benefits of Estro500
- Affordable at $40 for a bottle. Discounts are given when you order more than one bottle.
- Estro500 Menopause Relief comes in a no-mess airless pump dispenser.
- The product comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Estro500
- Estro500 Menopause Relief claims to work just like HRT but there is no clear explanation on how it actually works.
- There is no clinical study proving that the active ingredients are really effective.
- The menopause relief product is not made from all-natural ingredients and may contain harmful chemicals that can cause side effects.
- The money-back guarantee is dubious. The offer is only for unopened bottles which is ridiculous. This makes the product seem like a scam.
Final Verdict- Estro500
Overall, Estro500 Menopause Relief is may not be a very good product worth recommending. The drawback about this menopause relief product is the money-back guarantee offer which only covers unopened bottles. How would you be able to try the product without opening the bottle and using it? This is completely ridiculous. It would be best to look at other products for menopause relief.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.