Estro500: Does Estro500 Work?
Estro500 – Overview
There are three major symptoms of menopause namely hot flashes, night sweats and vaginal dryness. These three are the most problematic and dreaded symptoms that can wreak havoc on any woman’s life. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is still the most effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. However, several studies found that HRT increases risk of certain diseases and may even increase risk of certain types of breast cancer. This is why many women prefer other alternative treatments like the use of menopause relief products.
In this article, we will take a closer look at one such product that claims to offer the same effects as HRT. The product is called Estro500 which claims to supply the body with certain hormones to reduce the severity or completely get rid of menopausal symptoms. We will try to find out if this product is really effective or it is just another menopause relief scam.
Estro500 – Ingredients
Estro500 Menopause Relief has two key ingredients which are estriol and estradiol. Each pump contains about 1mg of combined bio-identical human estrogens. About 80% is estriol and 20% is estradiol. According to the product’s website, estradiol is several times more potent compared to estriol. The other ingredients are phenoxyethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, SD alcohol, potassium sorbate, tocopheryl acetate, C12-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, deionized water, capric/caprylic triglyceride grapefruit seed extract and polyacrylamide.
Estro500 – Product Description
Estro500 Menopause Relief claims to work by supplying the body with artificial forms of estrogen. It works just like hormone replacement therapy (HRT). The product comes in cream form which is to be applied topically. It comes in an airless pump dispenser for convenience. It contains estriol and estradiol which are bio-identical to human estrogens according to the product’s website. It can be purchased without a prescription since it is being sold as a cosmetic product. The product just needs to be applied before bedtime. Apply two pumps to a dry area of the skin before going to bed. It can also be applied directly to the outer edge of the vagina.
Estro500 – Advantages
- Affordable at $40 for a bottle. Discounts are given when you order more than one bottle.
- Estro500 Menopause Relief comes in a no-mess airless pump dispenser.
- Very easy to use.
- The product comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It is manufactured in an FDA certified manufacturing facility.
Estro500 – Drawbacks
- There is no clinical evidence that the product is really effective.
- Estro500 Menopause Relief claims to work just like HRT but there is no clear explanation on how it actually works.
- There is no clinical study proving that the active ingredients are really effective.
- Some users say the product isn’t really effective.
- There are many negative reviews online.
- The menopause relief product is not made from all-natural ingredients and may contain harmful chemicals that can cause side effects.
- The money-back guarantee is dubious. The offer is only for unopened bottles which is ridiculous. This makes the product seem like a scam.
Estro500 – The Bottom Line
Overall, Estro500 Menopause Relief is not a good product worth recommending. The worst thing about this menopause relief product is the money-back guarantee offer which only covers unopened bottles. How would you be able to try the product without opening the bottle and using it? This is completely ridiculous. It would be best to look at other products for menopause relief.
Below you'll find some of the most effective products on the market today.