EstroMend Capsules Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is EstroMend?
EstroMend is a supplement that assists with all bodily systems affected by the loss of estrogen during menopause. It is manufactured and sold by Douglas Labs, a US-based company that also sells other supplements. A bottle of 120 capsules is sold for the price of $54.10. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In EstroMend?
- Black Cohosh Extract (50mg): used by Native Americans, this herb has been used to treat painful periods, menopauses symptoms, acne, and osteoporosis.
- Red Clover Extract: used to treat pre-menstrual syndrome, symptoms of menopause and tenderness in the breasts. Although it can cause muscle pain.
- Pueraria Root Extract: also known as kudzu, this herb has been used to treat menopause symptoms, migraines, and even traumatic injuries.
- Bacopa Extract: known as Brahmi in Ayurvedic system, this ingredient is an adaptogen—meaning it adapts to new situations. It has been used to increase focus and improve mood and memory. However it may cause stomach cramps.
- Hops Extract: the ingredient from this plant is used to treat anxiety, irritability, and fight various cancers, including ovarian and breast cancer.
- Sage leaf: this has been used by women to combat excess flow of milk when nursing, reducing hot flashes during menopause, and for painful periods.
- Dong Quai Root Extract: this plant is used to treat premenstrual symptoms (PMS), menstrual cramps, infertility, and symptoms of menopause.
- Schizandra Fruit Extract: this ingredient stimulates physical endurance, helps the body respond better to stress, and is also used to treat PMS and erectile dysfunction in men.
Dosage of EstroMend
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- The product is meant for adults only.
- In the first two weeks, 2 capsules can be taken with food daily.
- For weeks 2-4, 4 capsules can be taken with food.
- After 4 weeks of usage, dosage can be lowered back down to 2 capsules to be taken with food.
- Those who are pregnant, nurses, of have kidney problems should discuss the use of EstroMend with a qualified physician.
Benefits Of EstroMend
- The product lists its ingredients.
- Directions and dosage are clear and simple.
- This product is designed to support healthy estrogen hormone balance and immune health. Although very few reviews are mentioned online to back its claim.
Disadvantages Of EstroMend
- The supplement may not be suitable for people with kidney issues.
- Not all amounts of ingredients used are listed on the product’s label.
- Customers need to get an authorization in order to return the product.
- No studies or trials that prove the product’s claims are provided.
Final Verdict: EstroMend Capsules
EstroMend has many ingredients that have been known to fight menopause symptoms in women. The manufacturer, Douglas Labs, has included a list of all ingredients. Directions for dosage are also printed clearly on the product’s label. Still, the company does not label the amounts of ingredients used, and the supplement may not be suitable for those who have kidney problems. Those who return the product are responsible for a restocking fee. A product that includes an easier policy might be more appealing to some customers.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.