Estromineral Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Estromineral?
As per the manufacturer, Estromineral, is a soy-based supplement that claims to help enhance hormone levels at any stage in a woman’s life — that is, reproductive stage, perimenopause (period before menopause where symptoms are felt the greatest), and menopause (defined as that period following a full year of missed menstrual period). Adult women of all ages can take advantage of this supplement, each caplet containing 60 mg of soy isoflavones, in the following ways:
- Improve hormone levels as fluctuations in estrogen levels are kept to the minimum which, in turn, relieves women of any adverse effects associated with frequent spikes and drops in female hormones
- Aid in enhancing digestion by balancing the microflora of your digestive system, ensuring proper supplement absorption while also enhancing your body’s nutrient levels. However there is no clinical evidence backing these claims.
- Support prevention of diseases associated with menopause, which includes bone loss, weight gain, hypertension and heart problems
This product is manufactured and distributed by WynnPharm, Inc., a US-based company founded in 2005, products of which include supplements for promoting joint health, topical pain relievers, supporting women’s health, and vitamin and mineral supplementation.
What Are The Ingredients In Estromineral?
- Soy Isoflavones: Stimulates the regions of your brain and body involved in the production, control and regulation of estrogen to bring this hormone back to its normal levels which, in turn, benefits you by easing your menopausal symptoms
- Lactobacillus: Enhances your digestion, nutrient absorption while simultaneously setting up your intestines to more effectively assimilate the soy isoflavones beneficial to your health and well-being. However it may cause bloating.
- Calcium: Makes up for lost calcium to help prevent bone loss and osteoporosis, the risk of which increases during and after menopause
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D): Helps in preventing weight gain which increases risks for heart diseases, hypertension and other degenerative diseases, including diabetes, osteoporosis and cancers
- Horsetail: Helps maintain water balance in your system to help you maintain healthy weight. Although it causes muscle weakness
Dosage Of Estromineral?
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Take 1 caplet of Estromineral at the same time, after a meal, everyday.
Benefits Of Estromineral
- This product provides a safer, all-natural alternative to high risk hormone replacement pills. Although it may cause muscle weakness.
- This product is free from synthetic preservatives, artificial flavors, and synthetic dyes.
- This product effectively improves the menopausal symptoms of users.
Disadvantages Of Estromineral
- The manufacturer failed to provide clinical trials to establish product efficacy and effectiveness in delivering claims.
- The manufacturer does not specify a money back guarantee process.
- Product distribution network appears limited which makes this product relatively more difficult to access than its more popular competitors
- Some Estromineral reviews highlighted that this supplement did not improve their symptoms
Final Verdict : Estromineral
Estromineral appears like most other vitamin and mineral supplement, pulling in several ingredients to deliver very specific health benefits. As established as the ingredients sound, proof of efficacy is a top requirement for supplementation. Unfortunately, the manufacturer failed to provide that information. At the end of the day, this product is only as good as how well you respond to it.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."