Estrothin: Does Estrothin Work?
Estrothin – Overview
According to the Thyroid Foundation of America it is very much possible that thyroid malfunction can make a person fat. In fact, a recent study found that a significant percentage of women have thyroid malfunction and most aren’t even aware of the problem. The problem is more prominent in women between the ages of 35 and 55 or perimenopausal and menopausal women. This is particularly the problem addressed by the product we will be reviewing in this article.
The product is called Estrothin which is being marketed as a comprehensive nutricieutical grade liquid extract that is formulated to address weight gain symptoms related to reduced thyroid function and menopause. It helps address weight gain by controlling the appetite, increasing metabolic rate and relieving other thyroid symptoms like fatigue and mood swings.
Estrothin – Ingredients
The key ingredients of Estrothin include eleuthero root which is a special herbal extract that helps normalize body function including the management of the stress hormone cortisol. It also helps regulate blood sugar, increase energy and support immune function. The weight loss product also contains green tea extract which is clinically proven to be effective in enhancing the body’s fat burning mechanism. It also contains a high amount of antioxidants to fight free radical damage that can cause digestive and respiratory problems.
Estrothin also contains Chinese ginseng which is an adaptogenic herbal extract that helps improve concentration, endurance and overall physical performance. Another active ingredient is stevia which is an exceptional herb that helps improve blood sugar levels. The other ingredients are black cohosh root, dong quai root, yerba mate, guarana, damiana herb, wild yam root and chaste tree berry.
Estrothin – Product Description
Estrothin is a weight loss supplement formulated especially for menopausal and perimenopausal women. It comes in liquid extract form and can easily be mixed with any beverage or taken alone orally. It claims to help women with weight loss, mood improvement, stress relief and increasing energy levels. The weight loss product is made from a blend of herbal extracts and other natural ingredients.
Estrothin – Advantages
- It is designed especially for menopause-related weight gain.
- Offers other health benefits like strengthening the immune system.
- Estrothin is made from all-natural ingredients and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals.
- There are many good reviews of this product online.
- Discounts are available when you purchase 2 or more bottles.
- Easy to use. Comes in liquid extract form.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- The product’s website contains all the important details.
- It can easily be ordered online and is also being sold in some retail health stores.
Estrothin – Drawbacks
- Expensive at about $50 for a month’s supply.
- There is no clinical evidence that the product is really effective.
- There are some Estrothin reviews saying it is ineffective.
- There is a lot of negative feedback from customers who have tried the weight loss product.
- It comes from a relatively unknown company.
Estrothin – The Bottom Line
Estrothin offers a unique way to address weight gain related to menopause. It comes in liquid extract form which is very easy to use and it contains all-natural ingredients. On the other hand, there is no clinical evidence that this weight loss product really works. It is still worth trying since there is a money-back guarantee offer. However, there are many better products being sold on the market. You just need to research thoroughly to find the best products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.