Estrothin Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Estrothin?
As per the manufacturer, Estrothin which is being marketed as a comprehensive nutricieutical grade liquid extract that is formulated to address weight gain symptoms related to reduced thyroid function and menopause. It helps address weight gain by controlling the appetite, increasing metabolic rate and relieving other thyroid symptoms like fatigue and mood swings. Although there is no clinical evidence backing these claims.
What Are The Ingredients In Estrothin?
Eleuthero root: Which is a special herbal extract that helps normalize body function including the management of the stress hormone cortisol. It also helps regulate blood sugar, increase energy and support immune function. The weight loss product also contains green tea extract which is effective in enhancing the body’s fat burning mechanism.
- Antioxidants: To fight free radical damage that can cause digestive and respiratory problems.
- Chinese ginseng : Which is an adaptogenic herbal extract that helps improve concentration, endurance and overall physical performance.
- Stevia: Which is an exceptional herb that helps improve blood sugar levels. Although it may cause nausea.
Estrothin : Does It Really Work?
Estrothin is a weight loss supplement formulated especially for menopausal and perimenopausal women. It comes in liquid extract form and can easily be mixed with any beverage or taken alone orally. It claims to help women with weight loss, mood improvement, stress relief and increasing energy levels. The weight loss product is made from a blend of herbal extracts and other natural ingredients.
Benefits Of Estrothin
- It is designed especially for menopause-related weight gain.
- Offers other health benefits like strengthening the immune system. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
- This product helps to improve mood swings.
Disadvantages Of Estrothin
- There is no clinical evidence that the product is really effective.
- There are some Estrothin reviews saying it is ineffective.
- There is a lot of negative feedback from customers who have tried the weight loss product.
- It comes from a relatively unknown company.
Final Verdict : Estrothin
Estrothin offers a unique way to address weight gain related to menopause. It comes in liquid extract form which is very easy to use and it contains all-natural ingredients. On the other hand, there is no clinical evidence that this weight loss product really works. It is still worth trying since there is a money-back guarantee offer. However, there are many better products being sold on the market. You just need to research thoroughly to find the best products.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.