Estroven Menopause Relief Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Estroven Menopause Relief?
Estroven Stress Plus Mood & Memory Multi-Symptom Menopause Relief Dietary Supplement Caplets, US $9.96, is an estrogen-free and drug-free supplement formulated with botanical ingredients traditionally used for the relief of night sweats, hot flashes, loss of focus, forgetfulness, loneliness, and other symptoms associated with menopause. More specifically, this supplement claims to deliver the following benefits:
- Stimulate your brain and body to restore and maintain stability in hormone levels, minimizing sharp spikes and drops to ease your symptoms.
- Enhance the quality of sleep.
- Help maintain balance in biochemical activities that affect emotions, moods and anxiety.
- Promote healthy oxygen and fluid circulation to prevent cardiovascular diseases associated with menopause.
This product is manufactured and distributed by i-Health, Inc., a company involved in the formulation of over-the-counter products that promote health and wellness. Although there are no clinical evidence regarding the claims made by the manufacture.
What Are The Ingredients In Estroven Menopause Relief?
- Black Cohosh and Soy Isoflavones: Promotes the rebalancing of biochemicals in your brain and body that are involved in the production of hormones and expression of menopausal symptoms to bring you relief by lessening the frequency and intensity of hormonal fluctuations.
- Magnolia Bark: Improves your stress response and relieves feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Promotes sharper focus and better memory, and enhances blood flow to prevent hypertension and heart diseases as well as promote nerve health. Although it may lead to headaches.
Dosage Of Estroven Menopause Relief
- Take 1 caplet of Estroven Stress Plus Mood & Memory Multi-Symptom Menopause Relief Dietary Supplement once daily, ideally after taking your breakfast.
- You should not take more than the required daily dosage.
Benefits Of Estroven Menopause Relief
- All primary ingredients have been derived from natural sources.
- This product does not contain synthetic estrogen, nor any other synthetic, animal or human-derived hormones.
- The formula does not contain preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten or lactose. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Estroven Menopause Relief
- This product contains soy which contains plant estrogens that can get in the way of normal endocrine functions and which has been associated with many several forms of cancer, including thyroid cancer.
- It may take up to 60 days before any improvements in your symptoms can become noticeable.
- Estroven menopause symptom relief reviews have shown that some women do not respond well to the supplement, including two of its major claims, that is, enhancing mood and memory.
- This product may lead to skin allergies.
Final Verdict : Estroven Stress Plus Mood & Memory Multi-Symptom Menopause
Estroven Stress Plus Mood & Memory Multi-Symptom Menopause Relief Dietary Supplement Caplets is a product that pulls together some of the botanical ingredients with the most well-established scientific evidence to prove their positive effect on menopausal symptoms. Unfortunately, the manufacturer failed to provide results of any clinical trial to establish this supplement’s potency and proof of efficacy. This product may be worth a shot but, keep in mind that different women will respond to this formula differently.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."