Eucerin Daily Hydration Review
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Introduction
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Resurfacing Peel, best price at US $17 for 16.9 oz. bottle, is a moisturizing body lotion that is designed and formulated to help restore lost skin moisture while also restoring your skin’s protective barrier function.
What Does Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Claim
This product has been claimed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits with regular product application:
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels, leaving the surface with the comfortable feel of good skin conditioning while also deeply penetrating to help replenish your skin’s hydration levels
- Facilitate delivery of round-the-clock skin hydration that is guaranteed to last for up to 24 hours
- This product will moisturize your skin without the grease and has been ascertained not to clog your pores
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by Eucerin. The company is owned and managed by the German innovative skin care company, Beiersdorf, which is the same company behind one of the world’s most recognizable brands in skincare, Nivea. Eucerin is a brand that offers a wide range of skin care products that includes highly specialized anti-aging beauty bottles.
Working of Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION
This product primarily works by giving your skin a moisture boost that combines deep penetrating and denser skin moisturizers and skin conditioning products that act on improving the feel of your skin’s surface layer as it simultaneously also supports healing deep within your skin.
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Ingredients
- Sunflower Seed Oil: An essential oil well-known for its skin healing properties, it also deeply penetrates your skin to quench your skin’s thirst for moisture while simultaneously calming your irritated skin
- Petrolatum, Cholesterol, and Glycerin: Act as skin conditioners and moisturizers, this combination significantly rehydrates and volumizes your skin that, with regular application, these can cause skin elasticity to improve while, likewise, restoring firmness of saggy skin on your body
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Also Vitamin E, this ingredient helps restore your skin’s ideal nourishment as it coats and rebuilds your skin’s protective surface layer, and provides potent antioxidant protection to shield your skin cells from free radical damage
- Panthenol: Coats your skin with a thin film that helps keep moisture locked as it supports the re-fortification of your skin’s protective surface layer
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Pros
- This product consists of a combination of skin conditioners and moisturizers with varying weights and different capabilities to penetrate your skin.
- The formula is infused with natural anti-inflammatories that relieve skin of chronic irritation which, when left uncorrected, can easily lead to permanent damage and the appearance of wrinkles and other multiple signs of skin aging.
- Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION reviews reveal that this product is ideal for use even on colder months.
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Cons
- There is a wide disparity in users’ opinions about this product’s pros and cons so it is generally difficult to use these as references when you are trying to reach a purchase or no purchase decision about this product.
- The formula is short of being multifunctional where its only declared purpose is to boost your skin with moisture.
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects can be expected, although product use will not necessarily redound to these potential impacts:
- Petrolatum, although product manufacturer claims that this lotion will not clog your pores, this ingredient is likely to break that claim which can easily lead to skin irritations, blemishes and breakouts
- Phenoxyethanol, an ingredient which can cause severe adverse effects to your nervous system health when present at toxic levels
- BHT, a suspected endocrine-disrupting chemical, this chemical has the potential to accumulate inside the body and eventually cause your hormones, most notably estrogen, to run haywire
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION should ideally be applied on freshly washed and dried skin.
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION reviews read:
- “Feels like watered down lotion- probably better for the summer.”
- “This lotion works great for those of us that wash a lot of dishes! Leaves hands smooth and supple! I have one bottle at every sink in the house.”
Eucerin DAILY HYDRATION seems to perform just as well as most other moisturizing lotions, although some components, possibly even the petrolatum that has been demonized in skin care for decades now, may be giving it a texture and conditioning power that several users seem to like about this product. Unless you have strong convictions about petrolatum in your skin cream, this product should perform well to benefit your skin.