Eucerin Q10 creme Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme?
Stop staring at your wrinkle problems and start solving them. These days, countless number of ways are available and within your reach to do that. Some of your best options include clinical procedures like skin fillers and laser treatments. The advances in topical skincare have also been quite interesting and some, highly effective.
This product is manufactured by Eucerin, a skincare company operated by Beiersdorf. Beiersdorf is a German company that pioneered some of the world’s most recognizable skincare products, including those under the Nivea line. Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme is sold at a regular price of US$12.10.
Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme – Does It Really Work?
Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme is an anti-wrinkle cream that promises to prevent multiple signs of skin aging from manifesting on your skin. It does so in two ways, that is, by addressing your dry skin and by protecting it from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals.
Its makers claim that Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme can help visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and make wrinkles much less prominent in just five weeks, although results may vary across users. Also there are no clinical data backing the same.
What Are The Ingredients In Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme?
Eucerin Q10Anti-Wrinkle Creme contains the following primary ingredients:
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Sodium Hydroxide: This moisturizing ingredient gives hydration to the skin and locks the moisture inside the cells for a lasting hydrating effect. However it can cause itching or skin irritation.
How To Apply Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme only on thoroughly cleansed skin.
- Tone before use to clear and unclog your pores so that the product can easily penetrate your skin.
- Use day and night for best results. Use with sunscreen and wear under makeup during the day.
Benefits Of Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme
- Eucerin Q10Anti-WrinkleCreme infuses powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene, in its formulation. These keep skin protected.
- This product does not contain heavy oils that block and clog your pores.
- It also does not contain fragrances and alcohols which can irritate and cause lasting damages to any skin types but few ingredients used may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme
- This product contains phenoxyethanol which can cause damages to your nervous system.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Final Verdict: Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Creme
When selecting an anti-wrinkle cream, know exactly what it is your skin needs so you know what to look for in the labels. Get these two things right, and you won’t have to spend for product you don’t really need. This cream might have few skin benefits but there are many other products with similar features in the market with cheaper price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."